N-Europe

Super Mario 3D World (Nov 29th)

Grazza

Ashley would you be able to say if the game is as long as 3D Land? You know after the whole level-doubling thing.

It does. The game explain video (I think tit was there's maybe eurogamers actually) said it does exactly the same doubling up as 3D land, which is amazing. I can't wait for this. Expect it to be up there with PIkmin 3 and Fire Emblem as my games of the year! (though about to start last of us so that may be in there too!). And zelda. Obviously.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly they only just guessed at the level-doubling at the end of that video, right after they said the release date was December-ish

Hmm. Maybe it was a different one then.. Can't remember it now (watched so many). But they definitely said it does the same thing.

And december?! And these are "professionals"?!

I've never had any problem with GAME, I don't understand this bizarre hatred of them. If you like the exclusive just get it :)

Maybe it has something to do with them being an absolute ripoff, shoddy trade in prices and selling used games as new? At least that's why I hate them. It was painful having to hand over my hard earned cash to them for CoD. :(

The cherry power-up that duplicates the character?

I was not aware of this.

Maybe it has something to do with them being an absolute ripoff, shoddy trade in prices and selling used games as new? At least that's why I hate them. It was painful having to hand over my hard earned cash to them for CoD. :(

So why did you!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!