N-Europe

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Retro_Link

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDGE only gave Thousand Year Door an 8. Also, a 7 is a fantastic score if 1 is terrible and 5 is average. 7s and 8s for great games, 9s for the amazing ones and 10s for those rare games that achieve perfection. Unfortunately reviewers seem to have forgotten how this scale works in the last decade.

I think I should start using this Flubit thing.

Hope you both enjoy it!

Yep, find the cheapest price and then submit it to Flubit for usually 10%-15% off the price you find, and you always pay via PayPal. The order is supplied by whoever is willing to beat the price you found. Got this for £24.02 after submitting a link from Grainger Games, where it was £26.99. Just remember that ordering through Flubit doesn't mean you get your items fast, this was probably just a one off! :wink: Most my orders have arrived on release date.

Spent an hour/hour and a half with it so far. It's been a bit slow compared to other Mario & Luigi titles, yet it's still enjoyable, but it looks like things are about to pick up now!

Glad to hear you lot are liking it.

I intend to get it some point in the future once I've cleared some other 3ds games.

Out of curiosity (and coz I'm not home until 6ish to check!) does anyone know how much the eShop has this for?

Only coz the old titles on there are all £39.99 whereas games like DKCR and Animal Crossing went up for £34.99.

Glad to hear you lot are liking it.

I intend to get it some point in the future once I've cleared some other 3ds games.

Out of curiosity (and coz I'm not home until 6ish to check!) does anyone know how much the eShop has this for?

Only coz the old titles on there are all £39.99 whereas games like DKCR and Animal Crossing went up for £34.99.

£34.99. £29.99 via download code.

Graphics are great, it is a bit odd though. Can't really describe it. Love the battle animations (M&L's little battle dance...thing). Music if fantastic.

Lots of funny moments with Luigi already.

As Very took it out of their 3 for 2 promo, I've decided to try and Flubit it against ShopTo; see what I get out of that. If it isn't at least 2.5% less I'll stick with ShopTo for my points and speedy delivery!

How's everyone finding the game so far? I thought it was a bit dull at the start

It is my first Mario & Luigi game. I think it's been amazing from the start. :)

Only played for an hour and have just beaten the first boss (I think it was the first boss :p ), but I can say that I will love this game.

The music is sweeeeeeet.

Completed the first 'real' world and sleep world, and can easily recommend this to lovers of the first 3 games, even though a bit slow, tutorials and such. From all the reviews I've read it's only going to get better, and it's good already.