N-Europe

Pokemon X & Y

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you order by download from Game.co.uk, when will you most likely receive the email with the code? I need this very much on Saturday morning as I have a 5 hours train ride ahead of me on which I would very much like to play Pokémon!

Why not just download via the eshop at midnight?

If you order by download from Game.co.uk, when will you most likely receive the email with the code? I need this very much on Saturday morning as I have a 5 hours train ride ahead of me on which I would very much like to play Pokémon!

when i ordered Mario & Luigi 4 the download code came through instantly.

Why not just download via the eshop at midnight?

It's more expensive? Might as well try to save £5 if I can.

Or get it a day early from online retailers.

Doesn't work in Denmark. Unfortunately.

when i ordered Mario & Luigi 4 the download code came through instantly.

Was that a pre-order? For a game coming out a Saturday?

--

Problem is that I have to catch the train really early, 6:50 (CET) and I have no idea how long it would take the 3DS to download the game, even with a 30 mbits line it might take an hour downloading games on the 3DS I've heard. This I don't have. I'd also like to avoid staying up till midnight Friday as I need my beauty sleep...

Edited by MindFreak

I thought the dual type on the final starters was meant to be a reverse of the normal weakness cycle. Now they're just two types super affective against each other?!
@Serebii?

I always imaged two circles, one going clockwise the other anti.

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN CONCERNED ABOUT THIS MONUMENTAL 180° TURN OF [Potential] FUCK UP?!

It's more expensive? Might as well try to save £5 if I can.

Doesn't work in Denmark. Unfortunately.

Was that a pre-order? For a game coming out a Saturday?

--

Problem is that I have to catch the train really early, 6:50 (CET) and I have no idea how long it would take the 3DS to download the game, even with a 30 mbits line it might take an hour downloading games on the 3DS I've heard. This I don't have. I'd also like to avoid staying up till midnight Friday as I need my beauty sleep...

no pre-order. waited till after midnight and then ordered.

@Serebii did you know Mew was under a truck by the SS Anne?

Just checking your Poke credz.

Pikablu is in the next game!

Also Blastoise, Charizard and Venasaur get a fourth evolution! Megatonz!

Oh wait...

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN CONCERNED ABOUT THIS MONUMENTAL 180° TURN OF [Potential] FUCK UP?!

It was the leak that said they were the reverse. Nothing actually indicated that they would be

The water starters typing that was rumoured turned out to be wrong which is probably were the second rumour came from.

My copy from The Hut has shipped. Estimated delivery: Tomorrow

My copy from Tesco has shipped. Estimated delivery: Tomorrow or Thursday

My copy from GAME has been charged, still not shipped. Estimated delivery: Friday or Saturday

My copy from ShopTo has yet to be charged or shipped. Estimated delivery: Thursday or Friday