N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T_K, how come hot girls always love gay guys? It's not fair! :p ;)

Haha, I'm not really sure to be honest with you. I can't speak for other gay guys but I love girls more than anything, like, i would love to be married to a woman, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with a woman, but it's just the sexual part thats a no go for me....

Hang on am I still talking about the same thing here? haha

Haha, I'm not really sure to be honest with you. I can't speak for other gay guys but I love girls more than anything, like, i would love to be married to a woman, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with a woman, but it's just the sexual part thats a no go for me....

Hang on am I still talking about the same thing here? haha

Haha, I think Daft has got a point in that a lot of straight guys can't see past the sexual part of things. Gay guys can, and thus they probably treat women with more respect.

I'll wait to see what happens to women after they see scantily clad men.

Well, some women can be chauvinistic arseholes, too.

EDIT: Brilliant pic, Ashley! :p

I love girls more than anything, like, i would love to be married to a woman, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with a woman, but it's just the sexual part thats a no go for me....

The solution to all your problems:

Oh, and I spent my NYE in a room filled with guys drinking, smoking hash, and sniffing coke.

Edited by Ashley
not suitable

Pictuuuures! Though they're all a bit crappy haha.

I just liked this picture because for once my hair looked okay. Eating the lovely lasagne Jim and I made for NYE. Plus a delicious exotic cider. Yum

DSC01113.jpg

Pretty lights! We went to the Christmas market in my town, which has little stalls with food and small shops and all that. Sadly most of it was closed already by the time we got there, but we still got to see all the lights. =P

DSC01225.jpg

And this is me and some creepy statue Santa haha.

DSC01231.jpg