Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what to do for my next holiday. I think I want to do a cycling one. Across America maybe.

Why the hell not! Find another bearded man and be the next Ewan/Charley, except on push bikes and not famous, yet.

I feel I should leave the thread.

Perhaps you should :heh:

Come on now, I call people with beards hot all the time. I'm sure I said it to Ganepark the other week/month.

Why the hell not! Find another bearded man and be the next Ewan/Charley, except on push bikes and not famous, yet.

I dunno...I can deal with it now but I wouldn't be surprised if I cave and get rid of it. I don't shave when travelling so if I did do the cycling it'd be back. Probably with vengeance. :heh:

tbf he just took the quote from Black Books -- but applied it excellently!

Haha, wohoo.

I think the majority of the thanks also came from the same lot who were posting in the Black Books thread. :)

Jay, if Ghostbusters 3 goes ahead, I think you would make an excellent villain. The glowing eyes and pink umbrella. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

7616_257374025580_509970580_8837718_5737912_n.jpg

I feel sorry for all the people whose last name is McDonald. It's only a matter of time before Rosa Parks-McDonald refuses to sit elsewhere.

"I have a dream. A dream where McDonalds and Colonel Sanders can eat a Chicken Mcfamily Bucket together. A dream where the Burger King and Mr Whippy can eat a Ninety-Whopper without bearing arms. A dream..." etc

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!