Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Captain Falcon
*flails* there's other people to comment on this thread y'know!

Well you've not been around as much lately, so you can hardly blame them for making a little bit of a fuss about you - besides, your hair does look cool.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blondest bits in the light is bleached, but the colour it looks on the right is more or less my natural colour, that picture makes it look one half blonde one half ginger!

Yeah, I thought I recalled you bleaching your hair. It's a damn awesome look at the mo' I have to say.

But then I always did have a soft spot for redheads! :o

Great ice cream place near uni. Hair is still slightly red:

4647_1171635132122_1265335455_481145_2917074_n.jpg

Man, looking through Facebook there are so many naked pic of me now, its quite frightening. I just realised aswell that everyone in my networks can see them...so possibly, my parents could have seen... everything o_0.

Man, looking through Facebook there are so many naked pic of me now, its quite frightening. I just realised aswell that everyone in my networks can see them...so possibly, my parents could have seen... everything o_0.

Well if you'd stop undressing everytime you see a camera it wouldn't be a problem. :p

That, combined with a tutorial I read yesterday, inspired this:

Frank at the Disco!

frankatthedisco.jpg

It was originally a normalish photo of me from a halloween party I went to.

Love it! Donnie Darko and Jake Gyllenhaal are my fav things when it comes to films..so cool!

On a serious note, that's actually a good picture. I can never get pictures in a dark environment to work properly.

I was quite amazed at how a few of them turned out, even though the majority are quite dark. The video of womanizer at the end turned out oddly brilliantly too.

I think she's doing a concert.

On a serious note, that's actually a good picture. I can never get pictures in a dark environment to work properly.

I can't believe I didn't see that coming.

But it is a good picture, considering where it was taken.

Wasn't a Britney insult.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!