Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct. O'Neill's (sp?) in Soho.

There's an O'Neill's in Soho? I totally missed that.

When it's sunny I like sitting at that pub past Sutton Row next to GAY. It's a dead end so it's quiet and you can sit on the street.

...Can't remember what it's bloody called....

Don't know Sutton Row, then again I don't know a lot of road names... lol.

O'Neill's in near Leicester Sqaure..near Trash Palace....? :S

It's opposite SIN, which I need to say I have never been to, on Charing Cross Road.

I remember O'Neill's now. Never been in though.

I used to work at SIN. lol. Was all right, confusing as hell but yeah all right to work in. Gays on Friday, Metaller's on Saturday.

I suppose O'Neill's is about a "6" minute walk..ish

*Removes foot from mouth* :heh:

Like I've said I've never been so I'm not one to comment. :smile:

lol. lost my job as it's being demolished :(

Where abouts you habitating then? I'm north, wood green.

But just to keep "on topic", yes I'm a dirty smoker:

n503641980_2170818_5438996.jpg

Lame. That reminds me, I should probably start thinking abot maybe getting a job.

Currently I live South in Camberwell. I might as well live in Dalston/Old Street/Shoreditch though since I spend most my time round there.

I'm planning maybe to move near Bethnal Green at the end of summer. Fingers crossed.

Some on topicage,

3486516485_64ae021e92.jpg

Me outside SOAS with my friend. We should be revising...but hey, I should do a lot of things. :heh:

Not quite sure how I've managed to pull of such a weird expression.

Jesuth Christ. That's around where I'm looking to live next year too. Live right at Stepney Green right now I do.

Stepney Green? That's an awesome location. (Then again, everywhere is an awesome location compared to Camberwell.)

I found the place I want to move into. Should really start sorting it out. It's a massive warehouse, split up into huge apartments. Epic for parties. :D

Lame. That reminds me, I should probably start thinking abot maybe getting a job.

Currently I live South in Camberwell. I might as well live in Dalston/Old Street/Shoreditch though since I spend most my time round there.

I'm planning maybe to move near Bethnal Green at the end of summer. Fingers crossed.

Some on topicage,

3486516485_64ae021e92.jpg

Me outside SOAS with my friend. We should be revising...but hey, I should do a lot of things. :heh:

Not quite sure how I've managed to pull of such a weird expression.

You go to SOAS? I did a history module there for MA. Very different uni to the norm the amount of protests they have about various things is hillarious. Still loved my course.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!