N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've told my friends and family that if they ever see me with a fringe again they're to shoot me. no questions asked. just end it there...

me kinda now-ish~

n1320060610_30091174_8883.jpg

*shudder*

Your hair now is similar to what mine used to be, except mine had a long ''fringe'' so to speak! You look great!

Letty: That colour, like every colour you've done, looks great. I'm envious!

Eddage what happened to your gingerness :shakehead?

Molly, even with a green face you look great, grr.

(I think that's everyone?)

I can honestly say after having some form of fringe for about 4years I can see why people dislike them, horrible to tame/straighten. I'm also tired or short hair, every so often I decide on a massive change, so it'll be long again soon :).

Besides if I don't like it, that's what hairdressers are for!

Fringes need to be straightened? =O

But then again I never have to use straighteners on any part of my hair anyway, so maybe it's just me.

But yeah, I have a sort of love/hate relationship with my fringe. I never wanted it in the first place but the hairdressers wouldn't listen to my "no fringe" comments. And so now I've been stuck with it for ages. I've been wanting to let it grow again, but then I looked at pictures of me without this fringe and it just looked weird? Ahhhh, I don't know.

Anyway, gonna try out putting some curler thingies in my hair soon. Was also wondering about colouring my hair darker, almost bought some stuff, but my family are all like "nooooooooooooo". So yeah, don't know if I should. =P

*rambles*

Allthough I look way worse without a fringe, I think I've developed an allergic to mine. Well, if I can get my hair to look like it has a decent fringe, that is. Usually, It's a frsutrating mess that I want to hack off with a carving knife.

But yeah. Not fringes annoy my forehead eyes. That might just be when it's hot, or when my hair is greasy though.

I never knew you used to be a man :o

ayup. i'm rokhed's role model.

You look so much healthier in the second picture, aswell as having nice hair.

thank you ^_^ lost it a bit over christmas >_<!!

I wasn't joking. Her eyes really do change colour. Maybe she's an alien, or possibly she's a hologram.

sssshhhhhhhhh.... they'll come take me away again :shakehead

my eyes are just blue... boooring ^_^

I wasn't joking. Her eyes really do change colour. Maybe she's an alien, or possibly she's a hologram.
Its red eye lol.

ayup. i'm rokhed's role model.

Oooo.. Below the belt lol.

I love snide remarks XD

you ^_^ lost it a bit over christmas >_<!!

Aw, youll sort it =]

If not well make fun of you till you do :p