Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanging on for dear life:

n626885103_5326073_4069.jpg

If you were indeed hanging for your dear life, I doubt you would be smiling. I put it to you sir that you are not at all "hanging for your dear life", but that this is infact some sort of camera trickery. How dare you attempt to fool us all with this amateur illusion. It is an insult to our intelligence. A pox on you.

ZOMG James Corden?!?! How/etc.

As simple as standing on the vegas strip on new years eve and seeing him and Sheridan Smith walk by. Run up, tap on the shoulder told him he was a legend and asked for a picture which Sheridan took. Then a big hug for him and a kiss for Sheridan and we went our seperate ways to see in the New Year. :)

As simple as standing on the vegas strip on new years eve and seeing him and Sheridan Smith walk by. Run up, tap on the shoulder told him he was a legend and asked for a picture which Sheridan took. Then a big hug for him and a kiss for Sheridan and we went our seperate ways to see in the New Year. :)

Yet you didn't get Sheridan's picture? Why?

You could get another one of her. Did she recognise you by any chance?

Na, it was about 11pm and they seemed in a rush so didnt want to hassle them too much. She looked hot though.

In contrast just before we got our pic taken with Corden they were asked to take a picture of a group of americans who clearly didnt know who they were. They must of been thinking this is great, no one recoignises us, we can do what we want, then BANG a drunken Platt comes up and demands a picture hahaha.

50minutes? What recipe were you using 0.o Normally it's like 20minutes.

50 mins gas mark 3.

Thats what it said anyway.

Could it have been because it wasn't cooking chocolate?

(Can i has your recipe?)

You know you have to turn the oven on right? You can't just put it in there and expect magic things to happen....

Deffinatly on, i couldnt find the preheat setting though. Could that be it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!