N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or spunk in a jar.

Ahh... those were the days.

jordan you digging yourself into a hole here

Perhaps that is the case, but I'm not getting angry or upset just getting a point of view across :).

To be honest, when i'm leisurely scrolling down a forum... Its more shit I don't expect to see than anything.

I suppose what you're saying is fine, its not hurting anyone. But can't people have an opinion that they feel that men should wear mens clothes and women should wear womens? Is it 'wrong' to think socially accepted ways?

Is it right that Soag also posted a naked picture of his girlfriend the other day? I found that offensive to be honest. Yes me, I found something to be offensive. Epic eh?

I'm not saying anything of the sorts Jordan. I'm not telling you that you can't not like it. It's just the way you put your opinion across, you have to understand someones going to take it as you insulting what they enjoy doing. Surely you can understand that? Trying not to sound like a condescending school teacher - sometimes it's better not to say anything, if you've got nothing nice to say.

Also, that picture, she was as covered up as any of the girls Dante posts from Nuts Magazine etc - so to be fair that can't really be complained about.

Lets have a change of topic.

So, what do the forum think about cheeese?

I'm undecided for the most part.

Sometimes I am aesthetically pleased by it, and often partake in the eating of the aforementioned.

However, on a more day to day basis, I am repulsed.

Surely you can understand that? Trying not to sound like a condescending school teacher - sometimes it's better not to say anything, if you've got nothing nice to say.

You obviously haven't been to the Wii boards recently :D.

What you've said is completely right and honestly? My original comment was a passing thing at most and I certainly didn't expect Soag's retaliation.

Lets have a change of topic.

So, what do the forum think about cheeese?

[Off Topic] We were doing a romantic poem in English today, the teacher was trying to show how the moon is a romantic symbol.

Teacher:"So what are the connotations of the moon then?"

3 dudes simultaneously: "Cheese"

Teacher: *facepalm* [/Off Topic]

I suppose what you're saying is fine, its not hurting anyone. But can't people have an opinion that they feel that men should wear mens clothes and women should wear womens? Is it 'wrong' to think socially accepted ways?

Is it right that Soag also posted a naked picture of his girlfriend the other day? I found that offensive to be honest. Yes me, I found something to be offensive. Epic eh?

Rokhed's posted similar pictures for months, some would say they're a bit more revealing than Soag's, you haven't told him to keep them to one thread. I've only just come in so I apologise if I don't know everything that's going on, but it seems you're using Soag as a scapegoat for your views.

Rokhed's posted similar pictures for months, some would say they're a bit more revealing than Soag's, you haven't told him to keep them to one thread. I've only just come in so I apologise if I don't know everything that's going on, but it seems you're using Soag as a scapegoat for your views.

My point of view is here that i've never said anything because I constantly fear an uprising from the 'minority' groups on the board towards me. I can't actually say anything without upsetting/pissing people off regardless of how nicely I try to be or as much of a bastard.

I'll just stay PC and say nothing I guess.

Didn't Soag's avatar used to be a goat?

My point of view is here that i've never said anything because I constantly fear an uprising from the 'minority' groups on the board towards me. I can't actually say anything without upsetting/pissing people off regardless of how nicely I try to be or as much of a bastard.

I'm a bastard and you've just offended me you dickhead. Just because my parents weren't married that doesn't give you the right to insult me. God you are so ignorant.

I see your point. And it's totally fine. The question is how the rules in here are regarding what pictures can be posted, if someone is offended, etc.

To be fair to Jordan, looking back on his original post: Was it really that offensive? In my mind, no.

He just made a connection. Didn't Soag actually explain that he liked cross-dressing in that thread? He probably just made that connection, and that's it. And, as soag and others are allowed to express themselves and their views, isn't he allowed to do so with his when he says: "I suppose what you're saying is fine, its not hurting anyone. But can't people have an opinion that they feel that men should wear mens clothes and women should wear womens? Is it 'wrong' to think socially accepted ways?"

To be honest, when i'm leisurely scrolling down a forum... Its more shit I don't expect to see than anything.

I was offended when you told us you raped your girlfriend in her sleep!

I didn't think it was offensive, but a joke I even laughed a bit at and some others took it rather offensively.

Jordan was stating his views, expressing himself like others have done which is fine.

Also, go for it Moogle, start the trend and see where it goes :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!