Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought I should join in the "fun" and add my ugly mug to the boards seeing as I'm becoming more and more obsessed with these forums by the day (thanks n-europe and all you chaps and chapesses too, my essay is already a fail as a result....).

picture002bi0.jpg

Here's your standard creepy mugshot - had to get it taken for my French Navigo pass and like fuck I was going to pay €6 to go to one of those booths. It was taken a few months back but I more or less look the same as I do now.

dscn0547oe4.jpg

And here's me at the Japan Expo back in July with my friend Fred (the most awesome French Nintendo nerd I ever met!) paying our dues to the Dark Knight himself (no idea why he was at the Japan Expo though....).

Ugly? Far from it mate :)

And thanks for the comments Nightwolf, Coolness ^_^

It was loads of fun :D

Oooh, well danke schon, my day of awful essay writing just got quite a bit better!

And I assumed that nightwolf was merely confirming my statement lol, next time I'll learn to read properly....

At the end of the day all us n-europe people are hawt.

Mate do you live in Reading? I'm going there to university in a few weeks :)

I'm assuming you're referring to me??? Yes, yes I do and well done on ya for choosing Reading, it fucking rocks! What are you coming here to study? Are you excited about coming? The university campus is great, I've been using their gym for the past month or so temporarily and it's pretty "lush". Plus, you're gonna love the nightlife here, it's pretty awesome!

A win-win situation if you ask me!

I'm assuming you're referring to me??? Yes, yes I do and well done on ya for choosing Reading, it fucking rocks! What are you coming here to study? Are you excited about coming? The university campus is great, I've been using their gym for the past month or so temporarily and it's pretty "lush". Plus, you're gonna love the nightlife here, it's pretty awesome!

A win-win situation if you ask me!

Ha sorry I got lazy and couldn't be bothered to scroll to the quote button. Yeah I'm pretty excited, I just spent the weekend there and from what I remember it looks pretty amazing. I've heard good things about the nightlife, hopefully already got a job lined up so yeah bring on uni moving day :)

Ha sorry I got lazy and couldn't be bothered to scroll to the quote button. Yeah I'm pretty excited, I just spent the weekend there and from what I remember it looks pretty amazing. I've heard good things about the nightlife, hopefully already got a job lined up so yeah bring on uni moving day :)

Well that's good, I'm glad you like it! I'm guessing you came for the Festival? In regards to the nightlife, out of the choice of Wetherspoons pubs, go for the Hope Tap on Friar Street as it's the best. Wherever else you choose to go is obviously dependent on what you like to do but I strongly recommend that you end your evenings out by going to the Purple Turtle - pretty much always free entry and open til about 5am every night (I think it's every night anyways). It's a funky little place! So yeah, hope you have a good time while you're here!

Ok firstly, here is my nan's dog. Its 16 years old, quite large but has never even killed a fly instead it would rather eat whole slabs of butter and whole chickens off the counter! I love Joe (the dawg) more than anything in the world :) He has been there my whole life.

imgp1895pp9.jpg

Here are the golden like boxers just for my Coolness ;)

imgp1919mi8.jpg

And heres my blank mug, the face is because my camera kept turning itself off on me ;(

me2kf9.jpg

Ok firstly, here is my nan's dog. Its 16 years old, quite large but has never even killed a fly instead it would rather eat whole slabs of butter and whole chickens off the counter! I love Joe (the dawg) more than anything in the world :) He has been there my whole life.

my.php?image=imgp1895pp9.jpg

Here are the golden like boxers just for my Coolness ;)

my.php?image=imgp1919mi8.jpg

And heres my blank mug, the face is because my camera kept turning itself off on me ;(

my.php?image=me2hk4.jpg

Looking gorgeous mr Ellmeister ^____^

Your dog looks really cute :)

minisn201873ir8.jpg

At T4 on the beach ^_^

The blonde is my bestest friend :D

I'd like to be you in this picture ... and hetero-sexual. :cool:Well, I am, but if I was you, I wouldn't be ... so yeah.

thanks n-europe and all you chaps and chapesses too, my essay is already a fail as a result

You're most welcome. ;) N-Europe: Making people fail at school one day at a time.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!