Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I came back from Japan 3 days ago and these are some pics. We have about 60gb of pics and vids and we went to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Takayama, Miyajima, Hakone, Nara, Himeji, Hiroshima...saw lots of amazing things ( everything is amazing :P ) and did some pretty exclusive things, one of them: The Black Mages Darkness and Starlight live! Life is sweet :D

P1000142.jpg

P1000042.jpg

P1000184.jpg

P1000254.jpg

P1000336.jpg

P1000549.jpg

P1010338.jpg

P1010375.jpg

P1010390.jpg

P1010489.jpg

P1010584.jpg

Your powers of restraint must be amazing, so many pictures and only one featuring the extent of your counting abilities.

I take my hat off to you sir.

grrrrrr!!! but it still got to him!! and he was only here for a holiday, ne! i LIVE here - after a while yu just DO it. it just HAPPENS. i can't HELP ITTTTT!!!!!!!!! *cry!*

but anyhoo ~ yay for the ghibli museum! tomorrow me and my friend are going to the MOMA in tokyo to see the ghibli art exhibition :yay:

oh plus!!! if its not too late to get in on the "me with a mug" pics ~

n502507553_1185775_2633.jpg

one of my students MADE me this mug!! i'm well impressed!

also also ~ bluey with semi-curly/unstraightened hair. opinions?

People who have naturally perfectl good hair shouldn't be allowed to use straighteners, not when mutants like me are born with shapeless, crazy quality hair, forcing them to use anything and everything to make it looks semi-decent! And I don't suit short hair.

[/male hair woes]

A.K.A I like it.

I prefer girls who don't straighten their hair.

Straightened hair just seems so uniformed, you go out on a night out and every girl has the same style straightened hair, it's so boring.

Well that's my opinion anyway....

People who have naturally perfectl good hair shouldn't be allowed to use straighteners, not when mutants like me are born with shapeless, crazy quality hair, forcing them to use anything and everything to make it looks semi-decent! And I don't suit short hair.

[/male hair woes]

What he said.

Guest Stefkov
I prefer girls who don't straighten their hair.

Straightened hair just seems so uniformed, you go out on a night out and every girl has the same style straightened hair, it's so boring.

Well that's my opinion anyway....

This is true. Also the glossy/shiny look that you see on those adverts. I think it just looks really, really greasy, like they havn't washed their hair.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!