N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is DJ that while it's growing to afro length, it's gonna look a bit messy and dodgy isn't it? If you still wanna do it then having plaits or corn rows will open up the space around your head and make you cooler.

Also, never seen a pic of your before man. Your built like an absolute shit-house! No picking fights with Deathjam ever again...

Thing is DJ that while it's growing to afro length, it's gonna look a bit messy and dodgy isn't it? If you still wanna do it then having plaits or corn rows will open up the space around your head and make you cooler.

Also, never seen a pic of your before man. Your built like an absolute shit-house! No picking fights with Deathjam ever again...

HAHA thanks. A bit of genetics and a bit of exercise has got me those guns. It's funny, i have been told this before but what is a [brick] shit house?

Anyways my hair can look neater if i comb it out but its such a pain. Then again, that's nothing compared to the pain I can get from corn rows. Man that hurts, and can damage the hair if done too tight. Undecided atm so will keep the hair as it is for the time being.

It's just a figure of speech. You say that someone's "built like a brick shit-house" referring to the outdoor toilets that people used to have in the yard. They usually have about enough room to fit a person in so suggesting someone has the same silhouette as one suggest that their a bit on the huge side.

It's just a figure of speech. You say that someone's "built like a brick shit-house" referring to the outdoor toilets that people used to have in the yard. They usually have about enough room to fit a person in so suggesting someone has the same silhouette as one suggest that their a bit on the huge side.

LMAO so now i know that i look like an outdoor toilet. Awesome :awesome: But I am actually much nicer than my appearance can suggest.

obscure meory: reminds me of that fairport convention album with the guy pulling the same pose and we decided he was describing how big a dog was...or something.

hahaha that was edward's 'The Troubadors of British Folk Vol 1'. It had a truely amazing cover.

Haha, that's probably true. All the huge black guys I've met have all been really cool and layed back, kinda big bear people.

Wow... I sound weird, like JD talking about Turk. It's ok DJ, there's no guy love going on here :p

Deathjam, use a conditioner after you wash your hair then blow dry it with an afro pick attached, doing that straightens your hair and promotes growth. Your hair is long enough to be corn-rowed though. I used to have the SF3 Sean look, I was the shitz, until I opted for a level 2 one summer. :/

Deathjam, use a conditioner after you wash your hair then blow dry it with an afro pick attached, doing that straightens your hair and promotes growth. Your hair is long enough to be corn-rowed though. I used to have the SF3 Sean look, I was the shitz, until I opted for a level 2 one summer. :/

May actually do this as it turned out great the last time. Ill do this when I am back in london.

Disney Partayyy!

I was Peter Pan! It was fun! :D

n808975454_2899388_3206.jpg

Me and Tinkerbell!

n808975454_2899408_8791.jpg

CHOCOLATE :)

n808975454_2899673_296.jpg

This can join the collection of topless with hat on pictures!

n808975454_2899680_2542.jpg

Me and my lovely tigerlily :)

n808975454_2899692_6445.jpg

I CAN FLY!

n808975454_2899701_9712.jpg

Making Mickey feel a tad uncomfortable...

n808975454_2899552_1874.jpg

Camera in the sky!:

n808975454_2899554_2458.jpg

Mastermind time :

n808975454_2899930_6243.jpg

I love dressing up!