Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Here's some pics of me on my birthday bash. :D

n503803245_395115_314.jpg

*note* I was actually unaware that a photo was being taken of me at this point...so this is actually me rocking it out and pretending I am The Hendrix.

n508273533_279419_6401.jpg

- me with a friend of a neighbour who lives next door to me. I thought she was pretty hot. :D

n508273533_279411_4245.jpg

- me and bananaman!

n508273533_279406_2884.jpg

- me being silly and pretending to be shocked that my friend has taken my inflatable guitar.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my haircut yesterday -.-

IMG063.jpg

eesh - that looks great on you, nightwolf!! i can't pull off the short hair look at all ~ but you have just the face for it ^___^ i gotta go get my hair cut properly before i move away... i've just been doing it myself lately :blank:

eesh - that looks great on you, nightwolf!! i can't pull off the short hair look at all ~ but you have just the face for it ^___^ i gotta go get my hair cut properly before i move away... i've just been doing it myself lately :blank:

I'm a wimp when it comes to cutting my hair, I pay alot to get it cut but its done well.

It took me just under a year to get the bottle to get my hair cut that length XD, you should do it short hair is loverly, though you have to get it cut more often, before hand I was having a trim every 4+ months now its nearly 5/6weeks! :(

Ha! Haha! HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, i know total hypocrit.

But, you know Flinky is the single one and i've never tried it on with Letty on the forums atleast ;)

Isn't it just the most ironic statement you've ever heard Shino?

Okay, lets all get off the 'Jordan is a dipshit' express shall we? Shitting hell :indeed:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!