Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funky T-shirt Tk!! :heh:

I am tempted to post a picture of starving children in Africa....

Would that be in bad taste?

Not really but you might want to post a picture of children dying in the civil war in the Congo since materials used in games consoles, and most electronic items for that matter, directly fund the forces and their purchasing of arms.

Haven't scared everyone with my photos for a while so here is a triptych of sorts:

Me and my friend trying out hats. 2 points if you can guess which European country we are in!!

2138827777_d6b220d1a6_o.jpg

Me again....possibly drunk. :heh:

2138830285_41b32ff4e1.jpg

This is a rarity, me looking serious. Seriously I think its one of the only photos where I don't look like a maniac!

2139611378_7120e9c924_o.jpg

Your hats are awesome! :bowdown:

Thanks very much!! I love the one with the red skulls on it. I was so happy when I found that.

Slightly off topic, that T-shirt, the shiny "I have defied gods & demons" one that I ordered after I saw you get is so effing cool!! I'm gonna wear it for New Years!! : peace:

Thanks very much!! I love the one with the red skulls on it. I was so happy when I found that.

Slightly off topic, that T-shirt, the shiny "I have defied gods & demons" one that I ordered after I saw you get is so effing cool!! I'm gonna wear it for New Years!! : peace:

Awesome!! - Staying slightly off topic - has yours arrived yet? I got an email saying mine would be slightly delayed. I want to see its shinyness!:D

Awesome!! - Staying slightly off topic - has yours arrived yet? I got an email saying mine would be slightly delayed. I want to see its shinyness!:D

Yeah, I ordered it last Thursday and it came on Monday. Did they give any reason to why it was delayed?

Guess I was lucky. :(

And putting things back on topic...*Yet another excuse to post a pic* :heh:

Me playing Korean percussion!

2139687714_ff8a565e6d_o.jpg

I'm wearing the glove because I have a blister...and yes, I know it looks stupid!

Yeah, I ordered it last Thursday and it came on Monday. Did they give any reason to why it was delayed?

Guess I was lucky. :(

Nope, they just told me it would be delayed by a few days. Hopefully It will arrive today or tomorrow. If not, I'll be annoyed, I want to see the shinyness!:yay:

Nope, they just told me it would be delayed by a few days. Hopefully It will arrive today or tomorrow. If not, I'll be annoyed, I want to see the shinyness!:yay:

I didn't actually know it was shiny until I got it! :indeed:

It is so awesome. I'll try and post some pics of me wearing it on New Years.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!