Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hahahahaaaaaa, what you've posted is almost worse in a round-a-bout way!

No, what I've posted relates to my respect of the skill of the photographer - I'm an amateur one myself, I genuinely am praising their skill.

Although Eenuh is undeniably pretty...

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*awaits stream of "Eenuh's hot" comment*

*looks around*

...no? leave it to blue?

ok..

eenuh's HOT!! O___o

those are really beautiful images ~ my favourites are the first scarf photo and the 2nd "OMG think of the children!" photo ^__^

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Of course the credit for the pictures goes completely to my wonderful cousin, who is an amazing person and a great photographer as well. =D

*loves her*

Elsewhere, from a photographic point of view, they are all awesome - kudos to your cousin!

The first two with the scarf are very nice ones of you, as you look happy in a natural way, a rare thing with "posed for" photos.

I actually wasn't trying to smile or look happy in those, -at all-! But because of the hairdryer constantly blowing in my face and my hair slapping me, I kinda got a weird look on my face (that admittedly looks like a smile but kinda wasn't one). XD

Can you translate the words on your back please Eenuh?

On my shoulder it says "to cry on", of course coming from "a shoulder to cry on" (you can see that both ways; me offering one but also needing one myself very often). And on my spine it says something like "whirlwind" (referring to my emotions and confusions and the like); though in Dutch the first part of the word ("wervel") is also the word we use for vertebra, so it's kind of a wordplay as well. =3

This is more of an opinion poll...

without beard?

picture031kp8.jpg

or with beard?

picture045qy9.jpg

obviously my hair isnt straight at the min so its not a direct comparison, but which do you prefer?

You look cute either way. :heh:

But I guess I have to say "no beard" cause I don't like beards. =O

And Ragdoll, you are very pretty. And apparently drunk quite often. XP

And Mr_paul, I like your hair better when it's kinda poofy, like the second and last pic. =D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!