Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Isn't that racist? Disgusting=Saudi = Racist to me.. :blank:

Well I obviously don't mean it that way. I'm just saying it makes him look Middle Eastern, and I HATE beards.

Besides, I'm an Arab. I don't think it's considered racist for me to label my own people as disgusting.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever heard of a musician called MF Doom? He is basically an edgy producer and hip hop artist who is so obsessed with the notion that he is a comic book character, that he permanently wears a mask. In that picture, you look just like him!

mfdoom-candid.jpg

...?...LMAO! :shakehead

Thats rather...sad. Besides, that is just my Taekwondo headguard, this guy probably has lost a few marbles.

Guest Jordan

Shino... thats godlike.

As for some internet strangers opinion, i think its just a universal thing that no one listens to Arab Freak.

Ever heard of a musician called MF Doom? He is basically an edgy producer and hip hop artist who is so obsessed with the notion that he is a comic book character, that he permanently wears a mask. In that picture, you look just like him!

mfdoom-candid.jpg

He wanks over Russell Crowe, doesn't he.

Here is a good example of both of these traits. This picture was taken a good year ago and at college at 7.00am lol.

dsc00261ci0.jpg

You look nothing like I thought you would...

Oh, and you're rather handsome, if you don't mind me saying.

I wouldn't mind looking like you! :heh:

Thats cos he looks older.

Hobbz does look handsome, just needs to work on the hair a bit. And I swear he's posted a pic before...

Don't see anything wrong with the hair (in this pic); all that needs a bit of work is his expression. :p

But yeah, you look nothing like I imagined you either. And you don't look too bad. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!