NEurope

When I saw it, I thought 'his friend looks kind of like derren brown', then I read the caption and remembered your MPotD. Go over there and tell us all about it!

I think she looks extremely hot, she just refuses to listen to me!

If you're unhappy with it, maybe you should mess it up a bit, hide the parting and put some product in it that stops it all from ending in the same place. Personally I prefer slightly wavey/messy to dead straight and it gives hair an extra 'dimension'.

I think that's great hair. Listen to what the men are telling you. Clearly we know what looks good and what doesn't.

Photoshopping the face of the most "peculiar" person in school onto your best friend's body while he's having an intimate pose with his girlfriend = rofl

n515602189_42634_4131.jpg

n771285382_394186_8504.jpg

n813015095_397380_5112.jpg

Are women allowed to dress like that? I mean, she's giving me a boner!

Eh.... get out more?

Eh.... get out more?

I said that because its a Muslim country.

I do apologies. I missed that reference.

But still man, get out more if that's giving ya wood...!

I do apologies. I missed that reference.

But still man, get out more if that's giving ya wood...!

LOL, that was part of the hyperbole, she's dressed hotly enough to give a guy a stiffy. She is cute, but not that cute.

Edit: But you're still correct, I don need to get out more.

Saudi Arabia is the only Middle-Eastern country that has restrictions on what women can and cannot wear.

not neccessarily, if everyone is a muslim then it would not be so. Although there are plenty of european nationalists in the middle east. not everyone in Kuwait wore a headcover. I think Egyptians are more european than african or middle eastern people. the culture and geography is definatly more middle eastern.

not neccessarily, if everyone is a muslim then it would not be so. Although there are plenty of european nationalists in the middle east. not everyone in Kuwait wore a headcover. I think Egyptians are more european than african or middle eastern people. the culture and geography is definatly more middle eastern.

You don't get it. There are MILLIONS of Muslim women who choose not to wear the Hijab (veil), and nobody has the right to force them to wear it (except Saudi Arabia and Iran). Stop relying on stereotypes to get an idea of how life in the Middle East is like, people. It's exactly the same as yours, only we speak a different language.

You don't get it. There are MILLIONS of Muslim women who choose not to wear the Hijab (veil), and nobody has the right to force them to wear it (except Saudi Arabia and Iran). Stop relying on stereotypes to get an idea of how life in the Middle East is like, people. It's exactly the same as yours, only we speak a different language.

Here's one odd little thing: where I live they wear those scarfies on their head even though it isn't a required muslim habbit. If you go to TUrkey, nobody wears it. Here they do: for what reason? I'm no racist, but I can understand some of the racist remarks of not wanting to be part of our community by hanging on to those habbits and seperating youself as a different group of people. I can understand some of the muslim-haters - I said understand here, not say they're right - I ain't one of them...

Here's one odd little thing: where I live they wear those scarfies on their head even though it isn't a required muslim habbit. If you go to TUrkey, nobody wears it. Here they do: for what reason? I'm no racist, but I can understand some of the racist remarks of not wanting to be part of our community by hanging on to those habbits and seperating youself as a different group of people. I can understand some of the muslim-haters - I said understand here, not say they're right - I ain't one of them...

toche sir.

Wasn't chuck sort of making a similar point there?

Anyway, uhhh...*attempts to change the subject*

A pciture!

I look a bit stupid in these, I blame the bottle.

n271100470_107291_1534.jpg

Photo of me and some friends at easter;

n271100470_107275_7132.jpg

Fierce_Link and Elvis (lol) posted earlier in this thread, wins my cool dude award. :D

A couple of girls were pretty hot. :)

but..your all great people in your own little ickle way...