NEurope

5. and since you are arab_freak be sure to post the result on every forum you are on, and quote your pic a lot.

You know, a few months ago I could find pictures of you by doing a Google Image Search for "arab_freak".

There's only one picture of me there now. I remember seeing every photoshop I had of myself on it. :(

Nah im serious!

In that case, Thanks! Nobody's ever said that before!

As it happens, I've found more(someone else's) photos from that night when we went camden. I don't even remember these;

n506673384_49579_6935.jpg

n506673384_49581_7452.jpg

It's me and the girl! (One day you'll all have receding hairlines. :()

photos658wj6.jpg

Cute. Very, very cute.

Duality: What you see is what you get.

n8130150954242524810uf0.jpg

Why were you in a toilet with a camera?

As opposed to what, taking pictures of other forum members for the thread?

Mr Odwin, very cute photo, she looks alot like you too!

Why were you in a toilet with a camera?

I was in school. I took my uniform off and had my friend put his on and we took some pictures.

does arab freak do anything here but take pictures of himself?

And look like a white guy glasses, different clothes, and without headphones. Makes me fucking sick.

Give appreciation to my picture bitch.

I was in school. I took my uniform off and had my friend put his on and we took some pictures.

You know, that doesn't sound like it helps your case of being in the toilet with a camera :heh:

EEVIL has a cool shirt :D

So you were in a toliet. you started taking off your clothes, you took pictures. ok.....

The scarf is a bit femi.

Perhaps. The main reason for purchase was that for someone's birthday at uni, because she had a circus ringleader costume [if you could call it that] the theme was animals. I had planned to chop the scarf in half, get the wire from some coat hangers and Shabba.

However apparently this theme was too generic. So we went for "Sexy/Kinky" which as we all know is rarely done.

You tricked me there for a sec Arab Freak.

Tricked you? How so?

So you were in a toliet. you started taking off your clothes, you took pictures. ok.....

Nope. I had that beige/brown t-shirt under my uniform, so all I did was take it off (the shirt on my shoulder is my uniform). My friend had a t-shirt on and all he did was take his uniform out of his backpack and put it on.

Tricked you? How so?

With your mirror picture... I wasn't really sure what was going for a second.:awesome:

That has racist undertones if ever I saw it.

Now this is pr0.

shadowxql8.jpg

I have that T-Shirt.

Also very cute girl Odwin

Nice piccy. However My Kefka picture shits on that picture in terms of being "scary"

Cute. Very, very cute.

Duality: What you see is what you get.

n8130150954242524810uf0.jpg

Your hand is under your arm, the guy in the mirror has his over his arm. Nice picture though

Nice piccy. However My Kefka picture shits on that picture in terms of being "scary"

I think me and you should form a Crime fighting duo, me as Ninja, you as.. scalf man or what t is you're meant to be.