NEurope

I admit it, Mr. Bears, I'm getting cold feet. I don't think I'm ready for this level of responsibility!

I would like to have you follow me around one day, though. I'd refer to you as Pedro, and if anyone asked about you I'd say, "Woah there, don't anger Pedro! His past is so dark even Time Team couldn't dig it up." It's always the quiet ones, you know?

Fair enough. :)

I'm taking that. (in bold) :heh: and that would totally work with me. That would be awesome to follow you for a day we'd have to come up with a theme tune for it though!

Someone said I scared them more than the Joker (at school I like to keep a certain edge :p) as they are not sure when I'm joking or completely serious.

and it is always the quiet ones! Hahahahahaha...

*shifty eyes*

Im just like.....wtf?? right now! What's been goin on in here this past while! :p

my wtf face:

14289696a8561211920l.jpg

Been having themes. In this order;

coloured hoodies

pets

duvets

we then took a little break while DD got out his epic penis and then squeezed himself into hotpants

upside down shots

Feel caught up?

Indeed I do. I can do maybe all 4 (well at least 3) in one pic....

Edit:

I'm sad cos i can't get upside down...or get my real dog to stay still enough so it's a replic of my pet... :p

14289696a8561391549l.jpg

Things didn't go so well, but I give you one blurred upside-down shot and the only non-blurred duvet shot. And going by that last one it seems my eyes have changed colour, which is odd.

That upside down shot had me confused for several minutes. :D (I've managed to figure out most of the questions I had in my head! :))

"When trying to do an upside thing earlier al the blood rushed to my head and made me very dizzy! me trying that would probably end up eith me fainting. :p

That upside down shot is crazyyyyy. I'd break my neck if I tried something like that. XD

Then please don't!

That upside down shot had me confused for several minutes. :D (I've managed to figure out most of the questions I had in my head! :))

And what are the remaining questions? Just don't give me any maths ones, I'm rubbish with numbers.

Then please don't!

And what are the remaining questions? Just don't give me any maths ones, I'm rubbish with numbers.

Can I see your bent knees?

What room are you above?

how did you escape from your impending doom?

That's all I think. :D Kind of pointless questions sorry. : peace:

Oh and you must have a few muscles to be able to hold on. :p

Can I see your bent knees?

What room are you above?

how did you escape from your impending doom?

[...]

Oh and you must have a few muscles to be able to hold on. :p

Yes, my knees are bent and my feet are hiding behind the beam.

I'm in the kitchen. Part of the ceiling is higher than the rest as there are no rooms above it, so instead there's some open space and a skylight.

I uncurled myself so I was no longer upside-down, then dropped to the ground. Simple.

I don't weigh a lot, so it doesn't take much muscle to support myself.

And I think that about covers it.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. :D no further questions, your honour.

(random thought: I forgot to have a pan au chocolat!)

haha I've missed lots of photos, damn my headache last night. Letty you look really upset :o!

haha coolness' photos are fab looking sharp dear! ^_^

now you just need a ridiculous upside down photo to match my shambles of an effort.

Never really been in this thread before, but have been having a sly look at you all and thought I'd best put one of me here too. Took it myself a few months ago to put it on my (now defunct) Facebook profile. Very rare to get a smile for the camera from me! Just tend to stare vacantly off camera somewhere!

DSC00140.jpg

A big "hahaha" at the last few pages here. Funny stuff. =P

My crappy attempt at upside-downness. From my bed, because I can't do any fancy headstands/handstands or hang from a ceiling or anything.

Foto226.jpg

Edit: I forgot about the duvet one! But since it's too hot for a duvet, you get me in my duvet cover (as that's what I sleep with). And my dear doggie plushie. =D

Foto232.jpg