NEurope

I think Arab Freak is gutted, after all his hard work to make it his image gallery.

CHANGE IT BACK.

I think Arab Freak is gutted, after all his hard work to make it his image gallery.

CHANGE IT BACK.

He could easily cure his dissatisfaction by posting 36 pictures of himself looking surly.

Another new thread name? Oh good lord! Think of the children! If there are any...:blank:

Me in my simpsons Duvet! :D

IMGP0511.jpg

I'VE SUITED UP!!! :grin:

IMGP0519.jpg

Have of one and half of another :heh:

IMGP0520.jpg

IMGP0521.jpg

I had to try on my new suit for the wedding to check everything fitted.

and me sort of upside down which is very blurry as it was hard to take a photo of!!!

IMGP0528.jpg

Mr. Bears, can I adopt you?

And I'll see about getting an upside-down photo taken, although setting up the camera properly could prove troublesome. We shall see. Or not, as the case may be.

Mr. Bears, can I adopt you?

And I'll see about getting an upside-down photo taken, although setting up the camera properly could prove troublesome. We shall see. Or not, as the case may be.

I just spent a minute looking for arab_freaks image gallery...

YES! I'd love to be adopted by you! :grin:

I'm already adopted once though, so would things get complicated with legal papers and the like? :)

I would, only the other guys on the forum would just end up feeling inadequate and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Then just an arse shot :p

That too. Heaven = chocolate covered men :P

Though i'd have a sore tongue and messy face after a couple of guys ;)

As long as that's all you have I think you needn't complain.

I'm already adopted once though, so would things get complicated with legal papers and the like? :)

Heh, I thought you might be and realised I could have made a terrible faux pas. But then I got hungry and forgot about it.

Still, perhaps kidnapping would be less hassle? You don't have to sign anything then.

Right. Entry time for this round. Two because the first one cuts off my head and I didn't want to be accused of photoshop trickery or anything;

upsidedown1ur1.jpg

upsidedown2de3.jpg

And there is an amusing blooper shot whereby I did like a running head stand because of the photo booth timer and banged my head. And I would post it but I wasn't wearing trousers :p

Me and comfy duvet.

2739087083_8a42c31d84.jpg

I look a bit gloomy but I was actually daydreaming. :heh:

Heh, I thought you might be and realised I could have made a terrible faux pas. But then I got hungry and forgot about it.

Still, perhaps kidnapping would be less hassle? You don't have to sign anything then.

Don't worry I love the fact that I am adopted. :) better chance at life and all that!

and I always get hungry and forget about things.

Even on holiday there was a south american guy playing the pan flute and I said to my mum he could be my dad. :p and she laughed!

pretending to Kidnap me is a great idea. I'll go with you willingly so no need to use any force! (even if you did i'd go down in a second) Then we could maybe set up a ransom as well and get some money out of it. ;)

pretending to Kidnap me is a great idea. I'll go with you willingly so no need to use any force! (even if you did i'd go down in a second) Then we could maybe set up a ransom as well and get some money out of it. ;)

Force? I've the muscle density of a soggy Digestive. Also, it kind of sounds like you'd considered this before I even suggested it...

Force? I've the muscle density of a soggy Digestive. Also, it kind of sounds like you'd considered this before I even suggested it...

resistance? I have the muscle density of a tissue that's been floating in a puddle for days, as soon as you pick it up it rips in half!

Well my metaphor went nowhere. :p

Nooo! That makes it sound as if i've been thinking about running away from home or something!!! I haven't though I've been through many scenario's in my head. (I have too much time to think)

I just think it would be good to be adopted by you. maybe we could work out some sort of rota? :)

I admit it, Mr. Bears, I'm getting cold feet. I don't think I'm ready for this level of responsibility!

I would like to have you follow me around one day, though. I'd refer to you as Pedro, and if anyone asked about you I'd say, "Woah there, don't anger Pedro! His past is so dark even Time Team couldn't dig it up." It's always the quiet ones, you know?