NEurope

The marvels of modern technology. A camera fits in my phone. (and I do take my phone with me to the shower, expecting phones calls about houses)

Interesting concept but I'm proud of my phone. It's almost as technologically advance as a sundial, almost.

I never had that "need to look older" thing, I always thought time was/is going way too fast for my liking. Every time I realise I'm now on my way to 30 instead of 20, it gets really depressing.

I don't really have that need to look older. It was just a suggestion from my hair dresser to let my beard grow and I've gotten positive reactions from people, so I kept it. :)

11413257ug8.jpg

I think that should be posted in the "Post Your Freakiest Jack Nicholson Horror Film Grin" thread. And if there isn't one, make one.

meintecos.jpg

About to buy some crisps and drink in a masssiivee Tescos.

sideparting.jpg

Apparently I had a sideparting that day O-o

retard.jpg

Retarted :V

fellgood.jpg

Well I did like the sleepingbag quite a bit ;)

gloriousphone.jpg

Behold! The Phone of Glory!

New theme idea!

oh my god this one rocks.

Most Emo/myspazz image you can manage.

Photoshop filters etc accepted as they may enhance the 'lolDA' pretension.

GO!

OMGZ i hate myspazz style pics.

I'm steering clear of this place for a couple pages :P

l_34526082075fcf6b57b3c205896beff6.jpg

For the theme, using my current Myspace profile pic :D

Ha.

Styled hair, evasive angles and sepia filter? bold work, TK.

OMGZ i hate myspazz style pics.

I'm steering clear of this place for a couple pages :P

nooo! need a contribution!

New theme idea!

oh my god this one rocks.

Most Emo/myspazz image you can manage.

Photoshop filters etc accepted as they may enhance the 'lolDA' pretension.

GO!

Gah, I don't think I could grasp that look if I tried.

GET TO DA CHOPPAAAH!

Has to be done again. I can't stop watching this. As well as this over 9000. It kinda makes me want to watch Predator, but I know it will never be as good as this.

Ok, so I added in a little lens flare on photoshop:

myspazz.jpg

Enjoy :P

i love it. it's like the light is representative of your free, fashionably bi curious poetic spirit.

That actually made me lol because I can see it! Although for the record it was totally put on :P

OK guys, I'd like to share a photoshoot I did this week. I really like it so I hope you like it too.

Ok first up I took a picture I call 'XxInspirationxX'

DSCN0526.jpg

In this image You can see me turning away from the camera and towards my bookshelf. I took this to illustrate that we don't need technology, and to show that what we really need is poetry. It's also ironic though, because I use the internet to post this, and write my blog about life. Finally, I like this one because as I'm not looking at the camera properly, girls/skinny boys with long hair might think i'm better looking than I actually am.

OK. This next one I call 'XxMaterialismxX'

DSCN0525.jpg

In this one you can only see half my face. I did this to show that the camera/media can only see our outer selves and only through emotional expression/my blog poetry can we really understand eachother. I also think my hair looks totally hot here.

My final piece is one I call XxLifexX

DSCN0529.jpg

In this one, I chose to only show half my face because I'm only half the story (although my hair looks really good) What I wanted to draw attention to was the bed, in which I sleep alone because nobody understands me. The pillows only take up one side of the bed, symbolising isolation while the other side is taken up by my ipod (it has MCR, Fallout Boy and all my favourite bands on) that says 'technology draws us apart, not closer'. There's also a book there about spies that symbolises that really, we need to stop lying to eachother as society, and get out of Iraq.

Peaceout! Hope u like them! hit me up on my DA if you want to see more!

- XxDan_DarexX