NEurope

I think the theme is better with human inclusion...

This noble little terrier belongs to my brother's girlfriend - I've yet to own a dog but I still manage to get photos with them:

DSC00461.jpg

true enough. my face will one again grace this thread soon- with feline enhancement.

Cats > Dogs :D

That made be true, but I'm going to be biased towards shotgun this time :heh:

nope. trufax.

That said, dogs are also awesome.

Gods are awesomer. Cats are part of the legion of the devil. Dogs are uber cute and fun and live to make you happy ^_^

Cats are win.

While on holiday last month there was a stray cat that kept coming back to our villa, we gave it milk and it adopted us :smile: He was sitting on the seat next to me while we were playing cards in the evening :p

That made be true, but I'm going to be biased towards shotgun this time :heh:

:heart:... to be fair to our misguided opposition, that particular Terrier may as well be a cat...

*gasps.. splutters*...ok, I'm here for the flirtationz! Oh? Cats vs dogs is it? hmm. recently I've started to be converted...

n518191408_1098817_4332.jpg

n518191408_1025551_5012.jpg

Kittens are just waaaay too fucking awesome.

aww ^_^, haha shotgun maxi acts more cat like each day, she does my head in, right little drama queen.

aww ^_^ I have two terriers, cute!

Only good terrier is a bull terrier.

Cats > Dogs :D

Your cat vs my dog, in the car park now.

Cats and dogs are both awesome for different reasons.

Cats are just... fucking cool. They do whatever the hell they want and they don't care about you. At the same time, they're really affectionate.

Dogs are bad ass. A dog will listen to you, will do what you say (if trained), will stick by you and is far more intelligent than a cat.

I love my dogs, they're both cross breeds. One is a border collie lurcher cross the other is a labrador collie cross. They're both great dogs :)

I'm not sure who said it first, but I always liked the quote 'dogs have owners, cats have staff'.

sums them up really well. I prefer the hands off thing with Cats- mine hang out with us but they don't particularly need to. Dogs, while they can do more stuff and can be trained are far more dependent. I don't think I'd love raising one, but I do think alot of dogs are ace. gARRY gREATIE* has a Poodle called Monkey and she rocks. She's a proper hunting poodle too- not one of those silly french toys.

Bull terriers are only cute when they are young imo.

..some might say even cuter before their birth

True though, they're quite cute when young, but it doesn't take long before they become a canine representation of Kenneth Williams:

bull-terrier-0126.jpg

I'm actually quite desperate to get a dog, as has been the case since the age of about 2. When we had a house I wanted an alsatian/border collie...I'm now in a flat and have seriously considered a Pug. Closest I've had to a pooch was the cockeral - that thing was class, and I can't even be having one of them now...

Cats and dogs are both awesome for different reasons.

Cats are just... fucking cool. They do whatever the hell they want and they don't care about you. At the same time, they're really affectionate.

Dogs are bad ass. A dog will listen to you, will do what you say (if trained), will stick by you and is far more intelligent than a cat.

mhmm, definitely arguable both ways. Dogs do have this dumb affection which they will pretty much offer to anyone, by and large. It disappoints me to think that dogs will happily greet murderers and fully qualified rapists with absolutely no caution. With cats, one often has to earn their respect...

can you not get pets at all where you are? damn shame, that. They really liven a place up.

*gasps.. splutters*...ok, I'm here for the flirtationz! Oh? Cats vs dogs is it? hmm. recently I've started to be converted...

n518191408_1098817_4332.jpg

Kittens are just waaaay too fucking awesome.

Too good. You been at the photoshop again? :) I reckon if the owner is awesome the pet will also most likely be awesome.

I await mid-air feline photos from you in the near future

can you not get pets at all where you are? damn shame, that. They really liven a place up.

Ahh it's rubbish - just back from Uni and am not really settled anywhere. I'd love to just 'acquire' pets like I used to (like when my friends bought me geese for my 18th) but I know someone will be inconvenienced by it, if not the pet itself.

I counted roughly 20 moths in my room last night if it's any consolation. Apart from the massive bat-like one that kept making shuttle-flights between the light, laptop screen and wall, it did liven the place up a bit.

I love all animals. Thus I win.

Anyway. Heres two of me and my dog taken a while ago;

n536116492_534487_6009.jpg

n536116492_684039_5242.jpg