NEurope

i never noticed an itching just that the mustache bit had started to curl into my mouth lol. I wonder how long it would grow if i left it for 80 days :P

i might start again but style it rather than just natural mess, any ideas?

Aww the epic beard is gone. Hit by a cricket ball? Yikes, must have been sore to leave that mark on your face :(

Morning hair

picture067an0.jpg

I'm withholding judgment on Nightwolfs breasts until i see a proper picture but thats likely to never happen. I'm sure theres an explanation though

300px-AnimalS1.JPG

Hmmmm.... :p

1167935461a7212437376l.jpg

Another pic from the video game party

1167935461a7212475508l.jpg

Me and my bitches

1167935461a7212530292l.jpg

I've lost a coin

^ The first one is pretty hilarious actually! Is that the face you'll pull when pulling a trigger? Brilliant! :D

Haggis the first Picture of you in the Giant Sunglasses is made of Win and Cakes! :D

Letty Your Hair looks awesome! :awesome:

I hate that girl sooooooooooo much. Seriously, I worked with her for 6 months and I think I mentally and spiritually died inside. Then I saw her and the hatred came back, my mate feels the same way because he used to go to same school as her, so we thought...LETS GET A PICTURE WITH HER! It seemed like a good idea at the time :indeed:

At first we thought we would dance with her, but it made us feel sick :shakehead

nictinxi0.jpg

Me having a nice little beverage.. there are pictures of me wasted but I'm not going to show you lot them :P too embarassing.

drinkingmesc6.jpg

One of the many giant bundles that occured, I swear a few people jumped in just for a feel sometimes, was epic night.

bundlejt2.jpg

Look at him, the fag, you were sober when you met me...i think...

least the hair looks better ;)

Look at him, the fag, you were sober when you met me...i think...

least the hair looks better ;)

What was wrong with my hair before :o harsh mr dom!

I see there is a another user has a photo of a boy on top of another boy. :wtf:

Letty looks some kind of a anime girl.

picture069fq5.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bring back the beard! It was awesome! I envied it a lot, im not allowed a proper beard because work are shite ("food safety" apparently). Im pushing it with the length it's at now :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bring back the beard! It was awesome! I envied it a lot, im not allowed a proper beard because work are shite ("food safety" apparently). Im pushing it with the length it's at now :(

My friend is only allowed to grow a beard in his days off. So its either hope it grows in a day or book a week off to grow a beard. Odd rule.

I dunno how long it would take for me to grow a beard, or if I even can. One time recently I didn't shave for 3 weeks(last month I think) and there was barely anything there, I would say it didn't even reach half a centimetre :heh:

Not that i'm complaining or anything. I like it that way.

After a week-ish I've finally shaved, was starting to grow beyond stubble so now I'm clear!