NEurope

Fair play, nightwolf. Even I would have conceded this as an apt occasion for a rolling-eyes smiley, but you took sword/camera in hand and slew the foul beast that is Jordan's perversion. Or possibly just made it hungry.

So here's a celebratory Blue Badger:

ani-badger.gif

oh pure class.... </sarcasm>

if nightwolf gets a custom name 'cause of that i'll come to shetland and strangle you, jordan... :blank:

haha thanks bluey and aimless. Personally I'd just rather have photos of me instead of my other parts.

^.^ yay for badge! <3

I'll admit. I was fucking owned.

EDIT: Just as a slight clarification. I am not THAT much of a pevert. Seriously, I try not to be, but it just caught my attention. :(

I'll admit. I was fucking owned.

EDIT: Just as a slight clarification. I am not THAT much of a pevert. Seriously, I try not to be, but it just caught my attention. :(

pedobear_22.jpg

I saw 75DD and my jaw hit the floor! It took me a few seconds to realise that 75DD in UK didnt exist and noticed the other DD.

Im going to have to go check my GF now, 7 months pregnant + 36C standard cup = WIN :)

All we need is Black Fox here and we could have our own N-E Lylat wars. By the size of his mits I think that Dan Dare should be Andross. Dunno why but something makes me wanna turn Coolnees into Slippy...

I can assist

n283900890_325556_9499.jpg

haha Jordan got whipped.

Still, amusing diversion.

Just as a slight clarification. I am not THAT much of a pevert. Seriously, I try not to be, but it just caught my attention. :(

Yeah, yeah. Say hello to your new avatar¹:

3-4ani-sal-waggle.gif

¹Yes, I was just looking for an excuse to post more Phoenix Wright GIFs.

HAHAHA^.^ aww jordan I'm sorry, but this is really what you get for being a pervert.

uuurm no, you get boobs.

sorry nightwolf but you've just totally played into his hands on that one ~ even i'm not dumb enough to fall for the old "pics or it didn't happen" boob-photo-getting-technique. :indeed:

I don't know what's more worrying. The fact that Jordan's been analysing photo's of Nightwolf's breasts and remembers her cup size, or that he actually argued about it.

uuurm no, you get boobs.

sorry nightwolf but you've just totally played into his hands on that one ~ even i'm not dumb enough to fall for the old "pics or it didn't happen" boob-photo-getting-technique. :indeed:

haha, oh come on if I haven't proved it the argument would have gone on forrreeever. >_>

That bra could have been stuffed. Sorry, I'm not sold, we're/I'm going to need more proof.

:heh:

pssh, *would roll eyes but aimless shouts at her everytime she does* no wai.

Haha, to be fair though I had noticed the eye rolling thing too. *Runs*

Lol, this whole boob thing is rather funny. Also, I like getting the chance to type boob. It's such a fun word. Boob.

Lol, this whole boob thing is rather funny. Also, I like getting the chance to type boob. It's such a fun word. Boob.

haha ^.^, oh it's only words on the internet, though it does worry me about how obssessed jordan is!

Boob is an awesome word. Type it backwards, and it's the same as it is forwards. Like the names Anna, Hannah, and also Racecar. :D

nightwolf: we're sorry to be perverts, but we are men on the internet...we have needs. It's been hours since I've seen a breast!

I thought a D cup would be bigger, but apparently not. Shows how much I know about boobs. >.>;

Last three pages of this thread = genius.

Fierce; yeah but even if she posts tru pix, how do we know that they're not fake?

I demand to see you cut your breast open and show me the fleshy insides.

Just try and say I'm being a perve. go on.

Hahaha it's to be expected ^.^, though thankfully I had LOTS of clothes on, though originally that picture was to show somebody my ''thinness'' >_>

Eenuh, nah ^.^, and jayseven no way! :o shocking..not perv...more very very weird.

I thought a D cup would be bigger, but apparently not. Shows how much I know about boobs. >.>;

*isn't quite sure if he should ask the question*

*asks anyway*

What size are you?

I'm sorry, I have no tact.

Last three pages of this thread = genius.

Fierce; yeah but even if she posts tru pix, how do we know that they're not fake?

I demand to see you cut your breast open and show me the fleshy insides.

Just try and say I'm being a perve. go on.

If she got them out for the internets, I think asking if they were real would be the last thing on our minds.

It would be more like...so...I actually cannot think of a question right now, I'm still thinking of the breasts. :(:)