NEurope

I quite enjoyed rokhed's transformation, but his taste in fashion was TERRIBLE!!

Who is Rokhed?

He was an old N-E member, but he got banned some time ago. Can someone else add some information? I can't think tonight. The jist of it is that he used to be a...menacing looking guy, looked pretty tough. But then decided that he wanted to be a woman, which is fine of course, his decision and all that. Just, his attitude changed, too.

I quite enjoyed rokhed's transformation, but his taste in fashion was TERRIBLE!!

In fairness to Rokhed, I think quite a few people were aggressive towards him. Which just caused a lot of arguments. I quite liked him, when he wasn't having an argument.

I didn't really know rokhed before. I didn't even know that he hadn't always been that way. He seemed like a nice person when he wasn't having a go about gender roles etc. Some people were perhaps a bit aggressive towards him, but to be fair he seemed to almost seek out the confrontations.

Picture a huge (7 foot odd) man dressed in a dolly dress.

That sums up rokhed.

he started getting bitter about everything, which is a shame really because she/he was a top class person..

Picture a huge (7 foot odd) man that resembles a biker, with lots of tattoos and dwarf like beard and hair, dressed in a dolly dress.

He was epic in both versions.

Man... he used to scare the shit out of me when I first came on these boards...

Them pictures of him smashes two storm troopers heads and stuff...

Then he went all fanny.

Man... he used to scare the shit out of me when I first came on these boards...

Them pictures of him smashes two storm troopers heads and stuff...

Then he went all fanny.

No the problem was he stopped liking fanny.

I actually miss him - what happened to get him banned? I'm sure I was away when it kicked off.

Who is Rokhed?

He was an old N-E member, but he got banned some time ago. Can someone else add some information? I can't think tonight. The jist of it is that he used to be a...menacing looking guy, looked pretty tough. But then decided that he wanted to be a woman, which is fine of course, his decision and all that. Just, his attitude changed, too.

Picture a huge (7 foot odd) man that resembles a biker, with lots of tattoos and dwarf like beard and hair, dressed in a dolly dress.

He was epic in both versions.

Sums up Rokhed in the above to be honest. He did scare me at first when i joined back in 06/07. At the end of his N:E reign, he/she personally ruined my enjoyment of N:E in the last weeks/months he was here.

I missed when he was banned. I was aware of people being tired of him/him getting on people's nerves, but wasn't part of any of it. Don't think I ever really engaged in a "chat" with him before he was banned.

A 7 foot monster in a dress that give us crossdressers a bad name :(.

He was cool at the start though.

Man was an asshole. Frankly, it was a pleasure to be part of the mod team when we got him banned.

He had a pretty fucked up past, but there came a point where that wasn't an excuse and, years later, he was still a total dick.

I always thought of him as sort of a tragic story. He had struggled with finding acceptance and thus lashed out at people, effectively making himself even more unpopular.

Freud says No.

How many people does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one, but the lightbulb has to want to change.

No the problem was he stopped liking fanny.

I actually miss him - what happened to get him banned? I'm sure I was away when it kicked off.

It was a straw that broke the camel's back kind of thing. Happened last January.

I always saw him as a complete asshole, now I know personally a few crossdressers and at the very least two of them have been through the same crap as rokhed and they are probably the nicest people I've met.

Shame really but its no excuse to act like a complete ass when you want people to like and accept you..

The fucked up thing is he used to be alright, and just have a gentle giant badass image

The fucked up thing is he used to be alright, and just have a gentle giant badass image

Exactly, I remember a story of when he helped a woman that was being mugged and pinned the thief against the wall by grabbing his neck.

Man was an asshole. Frankly, it was a pleasure to be part of the mod team when we got him banned.

He had a pretty fucked up past, but there came a point where that wasn't an excuse and, years later, he was still a total dick.

Yeah, he was the most negative, pessimistic member on the forums and would try and argue about anything. He'd boast about stupid things that just made him come across as a complete asshole. Me and Moogle were the ones who had an epic argument with him that ended up with him getting banned. Good times.

Then, after being banned, he went out of his way to signup again impersonating Moogle to send me this message:

140fbsi.gif

lol. A troubled man.

Edited by Sheikah

Yeah, he was the most negative, pessimistic member on the forums and would try and argue about anything. He'd boast about stupid things that just made him come across as a complete asshole. Me and Moogle were the ones who had an epic argument with him that ended up with him getting banned. Good times.

Then, after being banned, he went out of his way to signup again impersonating Moogle to send me this message:

140fbsi.gif

lol. A troubled man.

Yeah he sent me a message as well insulting me. It wasn't even a particularly bad insult. If you're gonna insult someone may as well do it properly.

From last nights shenanigans:

Listening to some particularly heavy wobble, and throwing those pistol hands in teh air.

17936_1331794015994_1265335455_992559_5984007_n.jpg

Me and my man bag toting friend, looking very intoxicated. Sensual

17936_1331794576008_1265335455_992572_7164183_n.jpg

Anyway, Rok seemed kinda cool in the early days, even though it seemed a bit weird for that guy to be hanging out on a forum where most people have no way to culturally identify with him...

Exactly, I remember a story of when he helped a woman that was being mugged and pinned the thief against the wall by grabbing his neck.

See! It's kind of sad

Did he call you a stupid heterosexual, non-transgender, ninny-poo?

No I'm pretty sure he just called me a dick or something.

No I'm pretty sure he just called me a dick or something.

That's probably just as good.