NEurope

I am still shocked by Ramar's appearance. BEGONE WITH YOU.

(This is not to stay that you aren't good looking. ZING!)

Ramar, you look different to that other picture you posted recently.

And, in that last photo, you look a little bit like ViPeR/Joe! Brothers?!!!

Also, I am going to ignore this notion that the Red Ranger was an Arsenal fan. Such a theory would shatter my world.

Ramar, you look different to that other picture you posted recently.

And, in that last photo, you look a little bit like ViPeR/Joe! Brothers?!!!

Also, I am going to ignore this notion that the Red Ranger was an Arsenal fan. Such a theory would shatter my world.

Only thing I can say to that is the picture I posted before was taken after I'd done a night shift, grabbed a quick power nap and travelled to up near coventry. So I guess I look half shattered in that one, plus in the other pics there are varying haircuts.

I am still shocked by Ramar's appearance. BEGONE WITH YOU.

(This is not to stay that you aren't good looking. ZING!)

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks. I might have to dress up as Mogli or something for my next pic for laughs.

Bloody hell thats a lot of clothes behind you.

You think thats a lot of clothes? Dude have you ever come into contact with a woman? :p

Wait!

NONE OF YOU ARE ASIAN! :o

I thought this was asiaN-europe.

I've been posting on the wrong website.

What the hell is a nintendo?

Wait!

I thought this was asiaN-europe.

I've been posting on the wrong website.

What the hell is a nintendo?

Flink is Asian!

(depending on your definition of Asian)

You think thats a lot of clothes? Dude have you ever come into contact with a woman? :p

Umm.. my wardrobe probably has more clothes than that. >_>

Yeah that's just like...some clothes. :blank:

Maybe Ellmeister was trying to get at the fact there's a lot of clothes in a small space. They don't appear to be in a row as if they were in a wardrobe, but rather an orgy of clothing.

Or he's a few cards short of a deck.

One of those options.

I don't think I have shown my ugly mug yet :heh:

Well here it it...

nnqusg.jpg

It's Ferry Corsten!

I don't think I have shown my ugly mug yet :heh:

Well here it it...

nnqusg.jpg

You look like the guy who presents that property program. I don't know his name, or which program it is.

It's Ferry Corsten!

You look like the guy who presents that property program. I don't know his name, or which program it is.

I look like everyone funny enough, even when they look all completely different when compared to one another, even my friends have jokes on which shows I look like.

First day at work everyone working there wanted to know if they knew me before because they thought they had seen me before, and I have never met these people in my life >_>

RE clothes! I have a wooden wardrobe and a chest of drawers; what you can see in the background is a hanging rail with the overspill! Ashley put it best, an orgy of clothes.

That pink polker dot thing is an apron by the way, not a dress. I don't wear baby pink polker dot dresses. Maybe I should, but I don't.

I have two adolescent sisters and a girlfriend. Yes I've come into contact with girls. :blank:

And those clothes aren't even in a wardrobe or something, so one can only imagine the amount of clothes there must be. Always I was basing that on the assumption that Molly hasn't literally got all her clothes like that out on display but that's simply leftovers, which admittedly is a huge amount.

Besides you should be glad I didn't just crygasm like most members on here every time Miss Molly posts a picture :heh:.

Besides you should be glad I didn't just crygasm like most members on here every time Miss Molly posts a picture :heh:.

I think that the word dangasm would be funnier in these situations :Þ

I have two adolescent sisters and a girlfriend. Yes I've come into contact with girls. :blank:

And those clothes aren't even in a wardrobe or something, so one can only imagine the amount of clothes there must be. Always I was basing that on the assumption that Molly hasn't literally got all her clothes like that out on display but that's simply leftovers, which admittedly is a huge amount.

It's a temporary solution until I have a wardrobe similar to this lady's:

3504437-Cher-from-Clueless-2.jpg

Could be a while.

Its called crymaxing. We've been over this :p

And yes, in this particular context perhaps Dangasm would be more appropriate.

I don't conform to the crowds. I'm hardcore.

Besides, my wardrobe is big enough. Can't. Stop. Shopping!

Wait!

Flink is Asian!

(depending on your definition of Asian)

I'm of questionable origin. Pretty much a very, very watered down Asian. Think of me as a mild korma or something. Rather than an extra spicey Madras. Like a proper Asian.

I'm of questionable origin. Pretty much a very, very watered down Asian. Think of me as a mild korma or something. Rather than an extra spicey Madras. Like a proper Asian.

Wait...

...you're food?