Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so better looking than him... still, he's a clever man and it must therefore be a favourable comparison. Thanks Haden!

Ive no idea im really drunk but i dont want to make this thread more of a battleground than it is so compliment accepted? lol sorry i just posted his face as im in a blur mood.

I was serious! I have a lot of admiration for Damon Albarn, his musical talent eclipses many modern performers. I think if he was more prolific he could be the David Bowie of our generation.

ah ok sorry fair enough :D i love him atm i was giving u the thumbs up by posting this pic after your own.

okay hobbzinio :)

Someone said I really suited wearing glasses but really i should'nt be wearing then alot because they only for long distance.

No, Dante, I think the third one's pretty good.

And yeah, you're pretty damn handsome.

Guest dynastygal

According to a certain someone (naming no names), the pictures I posted are not my best, so here are two suggested ones from when I was younger. I was either 16 or 17 in those, I can't remember exactly.

683459007llh8.jpg - I'm older in this one than I am in the second one, I know that much.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5755/alex3fe4.png - taken with webcam so veeeeeeeery blurry.

I don't even like these pictures though ¬¬

Guest dynastygal
5/10, still would though.

Personally, I'd physically harm you before you ever got the chance...no offense, but "still would though" is offensive to me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!