Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General TV Thread

Daft

Does anyone know a good website that you can track what shows you've watched, and what episodes from a season you're up to etc etc?

It's not a website, but I use the TV Show Favs app to keep track of shows. It even tells me when the latest episode has aired. I've set my notifications of US shows to appear the next day, so they're ready to download.

I'm looking forward to watching that tonight. They've really been knocking it out of the park this last season. One of the best final seasons for a show I think I've ever seen.

I think it's kind of on par with 30 Rock in terms of they clearly went "okay, we have this many episodes, let's round this off properly!" Just goes to show that letting a show have an end point really helps.

It's just such a wonderful show about being happy and optimistic and love each other. I'm going to miss it!

• 1 month later...
I think it's kind of on par with 30 Rock in terms of they clearly went "okay, we have this many episodes, let's round this off properly!" Just goes to show that letting a show have an end point really helps.

It's just such a wonderful show about being happy and optimistic and love each other. I'm going to miss it!

I literally cried when...

Ann & Chris appeared

and from then on until the end. So many emotions. Gonna miss you, Pawnee.

I'm looking forward to watching that tonight. They've really been knocking it out of the park this last season. One of the best final seasons for a show I think I've ever seen.

Glad to see so much love for Parks on this board :D

It's such an incredible show and I'm so sad that it's over. I held it together throughout the final episode but once the credits finished I got a tad emotional..the characters are fab and I just love Lesley and Andy.

Hmm..Might have to rewatch!

• 5 months later...