NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

Probably because they don't want to advertise they are giving out free money?

Saying that I've got £50 back from it. If only 3DS purchases counted. Shame it ends at the end of year.

I dont have a hat but if I did i'd be willing to bet my hat that this continues as a basis for fully fledged loyalty scheme.

kylebosmanmeanwhile.gif

Alternatively...

MeanwhileAtNintendo.gif

:D

Guacamelee is only £1.99 on Steam...

I don't know what to do!

This week, in Europe

Wii U

Wii Karaoke U by JOYSOUND: 2-hour Ticket €2.99/£2.69

Wii U Virtual Console

Pop'n Twinbee - SNES €7.99/£5.49

3DS

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai Demo

3DS Virtual Console

Pokémon Trading Card Game £4.49/€4.99

====

Price Reductions

Wii U

NES Remix - €6.99/£6.29 for people who own NES Remix 2 Until July 24th

NES Remix 2 - €6.99/£6.29 for people who own NES Remix Until July 24th

3DS

Nintendo Pocket Football Club (Nintendo) - €11.79/£10.79 Until July 13th

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai (Shin'en Multimedia) - €4.99/£4.25 Until July 24th

Pokemon AND Pop N Twinbee!?!?! Best week in a while for VC releases!

Yay! Pop'n Twinbee! :yay:

Short but oh so sweet game from a time when Konami were actually with-it. ;)

An essential purchase for anyone that's a fan of the shmup genre, and worth getting for the soundtrack alone. :love:

This'll be my first time playing PnT! So excite! :D

Hope this means that the rest of Konami's un-rereleased catalogue will be coming out in the next few weeks! (I know that CV Dracula X was OFLC/PEGI rated at around the same time as PnT, so fingers crossed!)

Pokemon AND Pop N Twinbee!?!?! Best week in a while for VC releases!

Yesssssss! :D

I'd hoped for there to at least be one landmark title available but two? :hehe:

Looks like VC Weekly #300 is going to be a substantial celebration. : peace:

17th July releases;

Wii U eShop

Gaiabreaker (Ubiquitous Entertainment, €10.99 / £9.89) — A part of the scrolling shoot ‘em up genre, with Miiverse support and six stages to blast through.

Wii U Virtual Console

Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (Nintendo, GBA VC, €6.99/£6.29) — Gameboy Advance related goodness, suck it up.

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts

EarthBound (Nintendo, €5.99 / £4.19 until 24th July, regular price €9.99 / £6.99)

Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation, €4.99 / £4.59 until 24th July, regular price €9.99 / £8.99)

You can now buy or gift Nintendo #eShop credit via your PayPal account.

BsqgDguIcAAVVuX.jpg:large

Will deffo be picking Earthbound up, Don't know why I hadn't previously, but for the discounted price it'd be silly not to.

Will deffo be picking Earthbound up, Don't know why I hadn't previously, but for the discounted price it'd be silly not to.

What's the price? And how long will the discount be available?

And: Is there a web store for the eShop?

What's the price? And how long will the discount be available?

And: Is there a web store for the eShop?

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts

EarthBound (Nintendo, €5.99 / £4.19 until 24th July, regular price €9.99 / £6.99)

No eShop web store, yet.

Has anyone here tried Armillo? It looks a bit crap (and ameturish) visually, but it looks like it could be decent fun and all the impressions I can see online and on Miiverse are universally positive...

I like the look of the gameplay and I'm kinda in the mood for a top-down action game right about now...

Has anyone here tried Armillo? It looks a bit crap (and ameturish) visually, but it looks like it could be decent fun and all the impressions I can see online and on Miiverse are universally positive...

I like the look of the gameplay and I'm kinda in the mood for a top-down action game right about now...

I'd definitely recommend it for 4 quid. The 3D rotating worlds play very well, and it does look visually nice. It's in the amount of puzzle types on offer throughout the levels it shines, the bosses are a number of fights spread over a level, so they feel the same as a normal level. There are 2D Bonus levels which didn't work for me, bad double jumping, camera too closely zoomed in, etc. But it's worth it just for 3D levels alone, and there's a hell of a lot of collectables.

At its best, Armillo pleases with it’s accurate movement mechanics, wonderful sound design, affordable price point and sheer variety of puzzle types on offer. At its worst, it’s frustrating 2D levels and sporadic frame rate freezes bring down an overall enjoyable puzzle platformer (apparently a patch is on the way to fix the frame rate issues, they don't happen often enough to mar the whole experience though).

The Cat Mario Show is now on the eShop :)

Oh God! Dat Mario VO dub... It's horrifying :shakehead

[eShop EU] The Cat Mario Show - Episode 1

That's both disgusting and embarrassing in equal measure.

It's better in the original Japanese. The puppets sound more like anthropomorphised cats :p