NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

Oh God! Dat Mario VO dub... It's horrifying :shakehead

They blatantly used Tomodachi Collection for the voices...

You can now buy or gift Nintendo #eShop credit via your PayPal account.

BsqgDguIcAAVVuX.jpg:large

This only for UK?

Nope :) Germany has it too

Cheers. Downloading Earthbound now. : peace:

24th July Releases for the Wii U eShop; http://nintendoreview.co.uk/2014/07/nintendo-eshop-downloads-24th-july-europe/

Wii U eShop

Master Reboot (Wales Interactive, €11.99 / £9.99) — A “first person sci-fi adventure” in which you work through the Soul Cloud, solving puzzles and attempting to make sense of your character’s life and death.

Super Toy Cars (Eclipse Games, €7.99 / £6.99) — A little bit Micro Machines, and a little bit Mario Kart. This racing game boasts a career mode with local multiplayer support, 12 tracks, 16 vehicles and 48 career events.

Wooden Sen’SeY (Neko Entertainment, €9.99 / £8.00) — An action platformer, located in a SteamPunk Japan setting.

Wii U Virtual Console

Mega Man Battle Network (Capcom, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29) — Game Boy Advance title of the first entry in the action RPG Mega Man spin-offs that Capcom produced. 60 Hz US version.

Mega Man 5 (Capcom, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49) — Classic style NES Mega Man entry. 60 Hz US version.

Mega Man 6 (Capcom, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49) — This was the last classic formula Mega Man title to arrive on the NES. 60 Hz US version.

Wii U Virtual Console Promotion

The following seven titles are available at a discount if you own either NES Remix or NES Remix 2:

Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo, NES VC, €3.49 / £2.44 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo, NES VC, €3.49 / £2.44 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Dr. Mario (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Excitebike (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Clu Clu Land (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Ice Hockey (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Urban Champion (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 31st July, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

The sale on Earthbound ends tomorrow so get moving if you want it and still haven't bought it. I got it and think it's well worth the money. €6, you can't go wrong. I really like the music and I've just entered Threed on the Runaway Five tour bus.

Peeps, I need help.

Recommend me some good exclusive Wii U eShop games :) Thinking about getting Pullblox World.

However, I don't seem to get the 30% discount promised for people who own either 3DS Pullblox game. :blank:

Peeps, I need help.

Recommend me some good exclusive Wii U eShop games :) Thinking about getting Pullblox World.

However, I don't seem to get the 30% discount promised for people who own either 3DS Pullblox game. :blank:

You'd probably get a kick out of Nano Assault Neo, which is a short but pretty sweet twin-stick shooter.

Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition is another great eShop game, and NES Remix 1/2 are worth checking out.

Out this week.

XType Plus (PhobosLab) - €2.99/£2.69

Take the pilot seat of the XType attack ship and defeat an ever-growing enemy force in this uncompromising shoot'em'up. XType Plus combines classic arcade action with a unique and modern look and feel.

The procedurally generated boss battles always provide a new challenge. Each time you defeat a boss, the next one will come back even bigger and meaner. You have to evade hundreds of bullets, lasers and rockets while taking out the enemy part by part. Compete for the highest score with your friends in a worldwide leaderboard or watch the replays of the world's elite and learn new tricks and techniques. XType Plus features two different game modes: a zen-like Classic Mode and an action-packed Plus Mode with faster movement, EMP Bombs and even more dangerous enemies. Precise dual analog stick controls let you master even the most difficult of situations, all while the pumping soundtrack, huge explosions and beautiful effects will put a grin on your face.

Ice Cream Surfer (Dolores Ent.) - €5.00/£4.49

Tired of the kids that love ice cream and hate vegetables, the evil broccoli gathers an army. His plan is to destroy the flavour universe, and to force everyone to eat tasteless vegetables. Are you ready to free the universe from the Evil Vegetables?

Midtown Crazy Race (Jose Varela) - €5.00/£4.49

This game is a tribute to the car games from late 90s, a madness race in Midtown.

Bombing Bastards (Sanuk Games) - €6.99/£5.99

Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights, play solo or up to 5 players in merciless battles, and embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!

Pop'n Twinbee Rainbow Bell Adventures (Konami, SNES VC) - €7.99/£5.49

The cutesy characters from the classic Pop'n TwinBee blast out of their shoot 'em up world and hit the ground running in this acclaimed Super NES platformer. An evil warlord is trying to conquer the universe, so TwinBee and friends must save the day. Play as TwinBee, WinBee, or newcomer GwinBee, and battle through challenging stages using numerous punch, jump and special weapon skills, before taking down each giant boss. Play solo or cooperate with a friend, or duke it out between yourselves in the head-to-head battle mode!

This is the European version of the game, which was originally optimised by the developer to play music at a speed similar to the Japanese version. Gameplay, demos and animations run at PAL speed. The aspect ratio has been corrected for this release.

Special offers

You must own NES Remix or NES Remix 2 to partake in these NES deals.

Kirby's Adventure (Nintendo) - €3.49/£2.44 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo) - €3.49/£2.44 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

Donkey Kong (Nintendo) - €2.49/£1.74 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (Nintendo) - €2.49/£1.74 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

Wario's Woods (Nintendo) - €2.49/£1.74 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

Ice Climber (Nintendo) - €2.49/£1.74 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

Punch-Out!! (Nintendo) - €2.49/£1.74 (Ends August 7, normally €4.99/£3.49)

TNT Racers Nitro Machines Edition (Keen Games) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends August 14, €7.99/£6.99)

Trine 2: Director's Cut (Frozenbyte) - €6.79/£5.49 (Ends August 21, normally €16.99/£13.99)

The eShop has new music playing in the background. Can't remember the old one but I know I liked it. This one's not bad.

Nintendo eShop Downloads – 7th August (Europe); http://nintendoreview.co.uk/2014/08/nintendo-eshop-downloads-7th-august-europe/

Wii U Virtual Console

Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (Capcom, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29) — Turn based RPG that plays within a tournament in order to to collect computer chips.

Mach Rider (Nintendo, NES VC, €3.99 / £3.59) — A fun, fast-paced futuristic racer with some combat elements and a basic level editor. This is the 60Hz US version of the game.

Wii U Virtual Console Promotion

The following discounts are available if a copy of either NES Remix or NES Remix 2 is on the same Wii U.

Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Nintendo, NES VC, €3.49 / £2.44 until 14th August, normally €4.99 / £3.49)

Donkey Kong Jr. (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 14th August, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Mario Bros. (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 14th August, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Kid Icarus (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 14th August, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

GOLF (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 14th August, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Baseball (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 14th August, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Tennis (Nintendo, NES VC, €2.49 / £1.74 until 14th August, regular price €4.99 / £3.49)

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts

Disney Planes (Disney, €19.99 / £17.49 until 21st August, regular price €39.99 / £34.99)

BLOK DROP U (RCMADIAX, €0.99 / £0.79 until 21st August, regular price €1.49 / £1.29)

Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails (Dakko Dakko, €4.99 / £4.49 until 14th August, regular price €9.99 / £8.99)

Abyss (EnjoyUp Games, €0.49 / £0.44 until 21st August, regular price €1.99 / £1.79)

Unepic (EnjoyUp Games, €8.49 / £7.64 until 21st August, regular price €9.99 / £8.99)

Wii U eShop Permanent Discount Promotion

Toki Tori 2+ (Two Tribes, €5.99 / £5.00 if EDGE, RUSH and Toki Tori have been downloaded from Nintendo eShop on the same Wii U. Regular price €14.99 / £12.99)

So, anyone play Scram Kitty from start to finish? My Wii U is packed away but I may get it out, download this ( it's on sale ), pack it back up and then just save it for a rainy day.

Is it worth a fiver?

So, anyone play Scram Kitty from start to finish? My Wii U is packed away but I may get it out, download this ( it's on sale ), pack it back up and then just save it for a rainy day.

Is it worth a fiver?

I'd also like to hear opinions on Scram Kitty, same reason (minus the unpacking the Wii U thing :heh:).

I'd also like to hear opinions on Scram Kitty, same reason (minus the unpacking the Wii U thing :heh:).

I think dazzybee bought it but he probably only played about 10 minutes of it before moving on to another game. :D

I think dazzybee bought it but he probably only played about 10 minutes of it before moving on to another game. :D
@dazzybee, is this shocking accusation true? :hehe:

Oh, and is Scram Kitty worth checking out? ;)

: peace:

Is it worth a fiver?

@dazzybee, is this shocking accusation true? :hehe:

Oh, and is Scram Kitty worth checking out? ;)

: peace:

Definitely worth a fiver. Plays like a twin stick shooter, except you have no choice on the way your ship fires. It always fires in a forward direction, perpendicular to the wall your attached to. This seems strange at first, but allows you to think more about your positioning when coming into enemy contact, which is frequent. With the ability to jump between walls, spin jump to attack, and collect various weapon upgrades, this is certainly enjoyable. I haven't finished it, and still play it between other sessions, but that is testament to its difficulty, it is brutal if your going for 100%.

If you liked Nano Assault Neo then this is a damn fine similar game style, with added platforming sections.

You're all mean!! I played it for way more than 10 minutes :)

It's a good game, unique, HARD!!!!! Well worth a fiver!!

Nothing this week!? Not even a new VC release!?

Fine, then that's how much you're getting off me this week then! :mad:

The Ubisoft sale is decent though. If I hadn't snapped up Child of Light for the Vita in last weeks Shopto sale I would have purchased the Wii U version.

Direct? Direct.

Direct? Direct.

Nope. We've gone over this before. The August Direct will be either next week or the week after.

So sayeth the soothsayer (note: I may or may not be lying to try and bait them into finally starting the N64 VC this week - on that note; Japan isn't getting anything this week either, with Hyrule Warriors out this week as their sole release... ;)

Edited by Dcubed

Direct? Direct.

Nope. We've gone over this before. The August Direct will be either next week or the week after.

So sayeth the soothsayer (note: I may or may not be lying to try and bait them into finally starting the N64 VC this week - on that note; Japan isn't getting anything this week either, with Hyrule Warriors out this week as their sole release... ;)

Hehehe! I love these little prediction battles you two have. :D

Smash for Wii U in 2014?:

Serebii says yay, Dcubed says nay.

ND this week?:

Anything else you're disagreeing on? We could start placing bets. :laughing:

Hehehe! I love these little prediction battles you two have. :D

Smash for Wii U in 2014?:

ND this week?:

Anything else you're disagreeing on? We could start placing bets. :laughing: