NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

Boo, no sale on the FEA DLC :(

This one isn't as good as the newcomers sale all in all, but the suprise release of Fire Emblem 7 more than makes up for it :D

Fire Emblem:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS retail download) — €29.99 / £25.99, regular price is €44.99 / £39.99

Fire Emblem — €4.89 / £4.40, regular price is €6.99 / £6.29

Mario:

New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U retail download) — €47.99 / £39.99, regular price is €59.99 / £49.99

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS retail download) — €35.99 / £31.99, regular price is €44.99 / £39.99

Pokémon:

Pokémon Rumble U (Wii U download) — €9.99 / £8.99, regular price is €14.99 / £13.49

Pokémon Rumble Blast (3DS retail download) — €29.99 / £25.99, regular price is €44.99 / £39.99

Donkey Kong:

Donkey Kong (3DS Virtual Console) — €2.79 / £2.51, regular price is €3.99 / £3.59

Donkey Kong (Wii U Virtual Console) — €3.49 / £2.44, regular price is €4.99 / £3.49

Kirby:

Kirby's Adventure (Wii U Virtual Console) — €3.49 / £2.44, regular price is €4.99 / £3.49

Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Wii U Virtual Console) — €5.60 / £3.85, regular price is €7.99 / £5.49

3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DS Virtual Console) — €4.20 / £3.78, regular price is €6.00 / £5.40

Kirby's Dream Land (3DS Virtual Console) — €2.80 / £2.52, regular price is €4.00 / £3.60

Kirby's Dream Land 2 (3DS Virtual Console) — €2.80 / £2.52, regular price is €4.00 / £3.60

Sonic:

Sonic Lost World (Wii U retail download) — €29.99 / £23.99, regular price is €49.99 / £39.99

Sonic Lost World (3DS retail download) — €23.99 / £20.99, regular price is €39.99 / £34.99

Every time I'm reminded that DKC isn't on the eShop I cry a little. I miss the days of Rare and Nintendo being bestest buddies....I'm off to play Banjo Kazooie on my 360 :p

I don't think any of those discounts are enough to make me bite on any of those games. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm bored of 2D platformers as it is, so the likes of Kirby retro titles aren't appealing to me right now!

28th August Wii U eShop releases; http://nintendoreview.co.uk/2014/08/nintendo-eshop-downloads-28th-august-europe/

Wii U eShop

SteamWorld Dig (Image & Form, €8.99 / £6.99)

Wii U eShop Promotion

SteamWorld Dig (Image & Form, €6.49 / £4.99 if you already own the 3DS version on the same Nintendo Network ID)

Wii U Virtual Console

Mario Golf: Advance Tour (Nintendo, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29)

Wii U DLC

Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo, free) — The modern Mercedes-Benz GLA, the 300 SL Roadster from the 1950s and the legendary Silver Arrow of the 1930s will be added as available DLC following the game’s update on 27th August. Also includes extras such as a Map on the TV screen, and menu placement, etc.

Zen Pinball 2 (Zen Studio). Tables listed below, each has a free trial table.

The Walking Dead — €2.99 / £2.39

Doctor Strange — €2.99 / £2.39

Deadpool — €2.99 / £2.39

Guardians of the Galaxy — €2.99 / £2.39

Should I get Fire Emblem GBA before the sale ends? Is it worth playing? Is it a good entry point? What I mean is I have Fire Emblem for the Wii but never played it. So would I be best off playing this to get used to the latter versions? I've never played any before.

Should I get Fire Emblem GBA before the sale ends? Is it worth playing? Is it a good entry point? What I mean is I have Fire Emblem for the Wii but never played it. So would I be best off playing this to get used to the latter versions? I've never played any before.

Absolutely! It was designed for beginners, while the Wii one was designed for experts who had already cut their teeth on Path of Radiance for the Gamecube (the Wii game is a direct sequel to that one)

You'd be mad to miss out on it while it's still on sale! GO GO GO!!!

Absolutely! It was designed for beginners, while the Wii one was designed for experts who had already cut their teeth on Path of Radiance for the Gamecube (the Wii game is a direct sequel to that one)

You'd be mad to miss out on it while it's still on sale! GO GO GO!!!

Thanks for the advice. I've purchased it. Just need to find some time to play it.

If more GBA games were at this price I'd have at least Metroid Fusion and Minish Cap purchased a long time ago. I don't think they should be any more than €5.

Wii U

Cubemen 2 – €7.99 / £6.99

Wii U Virtual Console

Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse – €4.99 / £3.49

Gargoyle’s Quest II: The Demon Darkness – €4.99 / £3.49

===========

Price Reductions

Zelda Promotion

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – €39.99 / £32.99 until 11/09/14 22:59 UTC

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – €29.99 / £25.99 until 11/09/14 23:59 local time

The Legend of Zelda (Wii U and 3DS) – €3.49 / £2.44 until 11/09/14 22:59 UTC

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Wii U and 3DS) – €3.49 / £2.44 until 11/09/14 22:59 UTC

Ahead of the launch of Hyrule Warriors for Wii U on 19th September, Nintendo eShop is celebrating the Zelda series with discounts on a selection of The Legend of Zelda games every week between 4th and 26th September 2014.

Fans of The Legend of Zelda series can also look forward to a 10% fan discount on Hyrule Warriors from the game’s release on 19th September 2014 until 26th September 2014. If a title from The Legend of Zelda series for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS has been downloaded before, Hyrule Warriors can be purchased on Nintendo eShop for just €44.99 / £35.99 instead of the regular price of €49.99 / £39.99.

What a week! :D

The discount on Hyrule Warriors is nice too, but it'll still be cheaper to get a download code at retail if you want the eShop version...

Edit: Here's the rest of the Zelda discounts...

Bwb0654IQAARTDY.jpg:orig

Edited by Dcubed

The GameBoy Zelda games are immense. I can't recommend them enough!

I second that opinion. Not going to pick them up myself as I still have them for the GBC.

Nintendo eShop Downloads – 11th September (Europe); http://nintendoreview.co.uk/2014/09/nintendo-eshop-downloads-11th-september-europe/

Wii U eShop

Teslagrad (Rain Games, €14.99 / £13.99) — A puzzle platformer engaging you in manipulating magnets, earning new abilities and progressing onwards to uncover the mysteries of the world.

Wii U Virtual Console

Super Mario Ball (Nintendo, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29) — A Mario pinball game of modest repute.

Wii U eShop — The Legend of Zelda Promotion

If any Zelda title (download) is owned on a Nintendo Network account before its release there’ll be a 10% discount on the download version of the Hyrule Warriors game in its first week of release, priced €44.99 / £35.99 regular price €49.99 / £39.99.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Nintendo, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.43 until 18th September, regular price €7.99 / £5.49)

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Nintendo, GBA VC, €4.99 / £4.49 until 18th September, regular price €6.99 / £6.29)

Wii U eShop Demo

Wooden Sen’SeY (Neko Entertainment, free)

They've changed up the music on the eShop. What is it from? It seems very familiar.

They've changed up the music on the eShop. What is it from? It seems very familiar.

In Norway, and I assume the rest of Europe, we have Beedle's Shop music from The Legend of Zelda games (The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword) playing, because of the Zelda sales. It's a really nice touch. :)

That's the one. I knew I knew it, just couldn't place it. Thank you very much. It's a weird almost hypnotic tune.

I've been given a review copy of Teslagrad..very excited to get my hands on it :D Looks beautiful.

Edit. Teslagrad is complete :) Awesome game.

Edited by Goron_3

Teslagrad will be mine :)

Have you started/downloaded Teslagrad yet? Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Have you started/downloaded Teslagrad yet? Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Not gotten that far yet, but it's good stuff so far :)

They do a good job squeezing the most out of the magnet gloves mechanic, and it feels good to play :) (it's also beautiful too).

Boss battles are cleverly designed too!

Not gotten that far yet, but it's good stuff so far :)

They do a good job squeezing the most out of the magnet gloves mechanic, and it feels good to play :) (it's also beautiful too).

Boss battles are cleverly designed too!

Yeah the bosses are fantastic!

I literally loved the first 30 minutes...what an opening :)

Check out Steamworld Dig next if you haven't already and then Shovel Knight when it's out soon :)

Teslagrad is looking mighty fine, yeah. For once I'm not ashamed to be Norwegian! :P

(...Though personally, I'm waiting for the retail version coming later this year. Hopefully the wait won't be too long!)

Yeah the bosses are fantastic!

I literally loved the first 30 minutes...what an opening :)

Check out Steamworld Dig next if you haven't already and then Shovel Knight when it's out soon :)

Already have Steamworld Dig on 3DS, Wii U and Steam. No regrets, it's a fantastic little game! :D

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on Shovel Knight's EU eShop release, where I'll be digging into botn Wii U and 3DS versions like a hobo in a dumpster :bouncy: