NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

The Asda price is 1 week only for the bank holiday, so if anyone is planning on getting one at this price, now is the time to get one. I for one probably will get one for that price.

The Asda price is 1 week only for the bank holiday, so if anyone is planning on getting one at this price, now is the time to get one. I for one probably will get one for that price.

The Premium one is sold out though. =(

Hmm I'm still tempted by the basic at that price tbh. Is that just online or in store too?

The Premium one is sold out though. =(

Already, wow. Missed that one, i was going to order once i got home. The system i'm on now doesn't work correctly, oh well.

Hmm I'm still tempted by the basic at that price tbh. Is that just online or in store too?

Online for pick-up in-store.

Edited by Jimbob

Online for pick-up in-store.

Oh nice one.

Hmm ok I will have to have a serious ponder over this Basic model then. Hmmm. Very tempting price though for a fairly new console.

Oh nice one.

Hmm ok I will have to have a serious ponder over this Basic model then. Hmmm. Very tempting price though for a fairly new console.

I'm purchasing one for £150 (basic model). May as well, and i'm getting it delivered to my house.

Nope I sold mine at the start of the year. There was nothing on the horizon for a good few months so I thought I'd wait for a price drop and sell my console and trade in the games. Got credit for some 3ds goodness from the games and sold console for £260.

I was always gonna buy again but was waiting for the invevitable price drop and more games available. Games aren't there yet, but the price is pretty tempting. Gonna give it a think.

Don't you both already have a wii u?!

There are so many games out that one Wii U just isn't enough.

Ah crap, if only I'd already traded in my Wii through them, I'd have £50 console credit, making it £100!!

Edited by Retro_Link

Don't you both already have a wii u?!

Nope, i was going to get one at launch but finances said otherwise at the time. There are a few games out now that i would like to play.

Awesome. Timed it well, absolute bargain and there's some great games out for it and its only going to get better.

Awesome. Timed it well, absolute bargain and there's some great games out for it and its only going to get better.

Indeed, i know i want to play Lego City, Mario and Zombie-U at present. And i know Pikmin is coming, and playing Wind Waker in all it's HD glory is something i'm really looking forward to.

As i snagged the 8gb version, i know it's possible to add storage like the Wii did. Not that i plan on downloading games at present.

Now then, just got the 2 hour or so update to look forward to :shakehead

Just read the ASDA deal is a bank holiday deal on for one week only. They will be getting the Premium back in stock but wouldn't say when (can't imagine they'd have too much trouble finding some!) and AMAZON are currently price matching the ASDA basic price.

So as we know, this price is one week only, while stocks last.

Aye, i mentioned that already. So it's not too bad, just a slight kick.

Didn't get one before they were sold out. Not really bothered all that much. Thinking about it, I wouldn't have time to sit at the moment and enjoy it. I've got Xenoblade to finish and I'm struggling to find time to sit down and enjoy that. Maybe once I've finished all of my Wii games, and then a few more WiiU games will appear on the horizon, maybe then.

So yeah, I'll just wait. Not a massive deal to me.

Did anyone have any luck picking up Sonic Racing Transformed?

Did anyone have any luck picking up Sonic Racing Transformed?

from HMV?

I got one for my friend.

Ah crap, if only I'd already traded in my Wii through them, I'd have £50 console credit, making it £100!!

That is actually really kinda mental when you think about it. £100 for a Wii to Wii U upgrade? Why not! Would be almost tempted if I could bring myself to trade old consoles.

from HMV?

I got one for my friend.

I think he meant for him :p

That is actually really kinda mental when you think about it. £100 for a Wii to Wii U upgrade? Why not! Would be almost tempted if I could bring myself to trade old consoles.
I'd do it, but Trade-Ins normally take about 10days to go through, and chances are the offers and prices will be over and back to normal by then?

When does the Asda deal end that Amazon are price matching... Monday/Tuesday after the Bank Holiday?

Nope, and it doesn't look like I'll be near a HMV now until the the 13th now. Sorry!