NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

That Base deal is showing as £350 for me now?

I took the plunge with Amazon - £149 for a Wii U Basic is an amazing price that I couldn't say no to.

That Base deal is showing as £350 for me now?

I took the plunge with Amazon - £149 for a Wii U Basic is an amazing price that I couldn't say no to.

Excellent, it's a deal that if missed you may have regretted. And as it's not an official cut, who knows. Just waiting on mine to arrive, but because of stock (due to the recent price-cuts) i may have to wait until next week. Which i don't mind, i got a few 360 titles to clear.

Yeah I must admit as much as I'm glad I have picked one up, I'd rather the Premium model any day. However, I have a HDD in line anyway (from when I bought my Premium one at launch), so was gonna get one regardless.

In other news mine has turned up today. Ordered from Amazon last night and it's here!

Mum text me as I'm working overtime all day today so will get home and do the dreaded update.

I still have no games for it though! I'm tempted by either Need for Speed or Lego City Undercover but with both still being full price virtually everywhere I'm not sure whether to wait til I get paid and just invest in some cheaper eShop titles for a week or two to tide me over. If the 8gb can take the download! Haha.

Yeah I must admit as much as I'm glad I have picked one up, I'd rather the Premium model any day. However, I have a HDD in line anyway (from when I bought my Premium one at launch), so was gonna get one regardless.

In other news mine has turned up today. Ordered from Amazon last night and it's here!

Mum text me as I'm working overtime all day today so will get home and do the dreaded update.

I still have no games for it though! I'm tempted by either Need for Speed or Lego City Undercover but with both still being full price virtually everywhere I'm not sure whether to wait til I get paid and just invest in some cheaper eShop titles for a week or two to tide me over. If the 8gb can take the download! Haha.

I've got a 160gb HDD with it's own power as a precaution. Which according to Ninty, i can use to expand the Wii-U memory.

Mine arrived as well. I know where it is, it's next door with the neighbors. I was out when it was delivered, and now they have gone away for a few days.

Or, more likely: locked themselves in with your Wii U.

I've got a 160gb HDD with it's own power as a precaution. Which according to Ninty, i can use to expand the Wii-U memory.

Mine arrived as well. I know where it is, it's next door with the neighbors. I was out when it was delivered, and now they have gone away for a few days.

Oh man that sucks Jimbob. :sad:

That's pretty moronic of them to go away with your parcel in their house. Could they not have left it with another neighbour?

I'd have to break in. :grin:

Or, more likely: locked themselves in with your Wii U.

Oh man that sucks Jimbob. :sad:

That's pretty moronic of them to go away with your parcel in their house. Could they not have left it with another neighbour?

I'd have to break in. :grin:

The thing is, i know it's there because Asda called and said they left it there. The neighbor left a note in my door saying they won't be back until Wednesday at earliest. If they did want to play it, best of luck. Lucky me, Asda forgot to drop the games with it. So i've got Mario and Monster Hunter on order. Sadly, no console to play them on. Wonder what arrives first

It's a pity, these neigbours arn't the smartest bunch. They've been known to go out and leave the door unlocked (i've checked, it's locked this time around (damn again))

Edited by Jimbob

I'll put this request out again. Anybody fancy buying Sonic Racing Transformed from HMV for £7.99 and posting it to me please? I'll reimburse you the cost of the game and postage.

I'll put this request out again. Anybody fancy buying Sonic Racing Transformed from HMV for £7.99 and posting it to me please? I'll reimburse you the cost of the game and postage.

You shouldn't have told me not to, I was in there, there it was :)

Ill try again and see what I can do

You shouldn't have told me not to, I was in there, there it was :)

Ill try again and see what I can do

Thank you.

Good news, my neighbour have come home. Bad news, he's on night shift and leaves for work at 5pm (i don't finish until 6:30pm). Double damn!!!!!

Bloody hell jimbob haha. That's it - smash the window and get in.

Thank you.

Got a copy for you. Need your address and such.

Bloody hell jimbob haha. That's it - smash the window and get in.

I'm considering that action. Worst thing is, i can see the box in the hallway with no way of reaching it.

I'm going to be outside his house from 9am banging on the door. I don't care if i wake anyone up.

Think of the sweet sweet feeling when it's in your grasp though after this torturous wait!!

Think of the sweet sweet feeling when it's in your grasp though after this torturous wait!!

Aye, and the torturous wait of updating it awaits me as well. :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Aye, and the torturous wait of updating it awaits me as well. :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Urgh too true.

It took mine over an hour!! :cry:

But once it's up and running there's loads to do - username, linking your Club Nintendo, getting to grips with MiiVerse, downloading demos and games in the eShop, creating a Mii (or improrting one from your 3ds if you have one) - it's the best part about getting a new console! :bouncy:

Urgh too true.

It took mine over an hour!! :cry:

But once it's up and running there's loads to do - username, linking your Club Nintendo, getting to grips with MiiVerse, downloading demos and games in the eShop, creating a Mii (or improrting one from your 3ds if you have one) - it's the best part about getting a new console! :bouncy:

Ah yes, the best part of one. (Except smelling the new smell of one)

Got a copy for you. Need your address and such.

Thanks. I sent you a PM earlier.

Bit of news. Parents called, said my neighbour dropped over a package for me.

919761_374413892667704_988409857_o.jpg

Only the games, i know the console is still there as i saw it this morning. They are just teasing me now.

Ah Jimbob I feel like I'm livin this with you dude.

That's the ultimate torture right there. Not long now though!

Bit of news. Parents called, said my neighbour dropped over a package for me.

919761_374413892667704_988409857_o.jpg

Only the games, i know the console is still there as i saw it this morning. They are just teasing me now.

Huh!! Didn't you say you already had the games but no console?!?!

Also, if they came around, why would they NOT give the console too?!?!

Ah Jimbob I feel like I'm livin this with you dude.

That's the ultimate torture right there. Not long now though!

Nope, 8 hours before i bang on the door. Best get some sleeps.

Huh!! Didn't you say you already had the games but no console?!?!

Also, if they came around, why would they NOT give the console too?!?!

I had the boxes in my hands in-store, ordered them for £10 cheaper on Amazon. They arrived the other day, again at neighbors. Remind me, next time that the neighbor wants me to hold onto a package, to hold it for a week.

Nope, 8 hours before i bang on the door. Best get some sleeps.

I had the boxes in my hands in-store, ordered them for £10 cheaper on Amazon. They arrived the other day, again at neighbors. Remind me, next time that the neighbor wants me to hold onto a package, to hold it for a week.

That is absolutely disguting that they would bring the games round and not the console; just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I would ask them why!!!