Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bayonetta 2

Retro_Link

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe. :grin: Yeah, I can't believe they included something like that for this type of game. Will definitely give it try, but don't see it being a viable option in order to play the game well. :heh:

Well if it works anything like Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, then it'll be awesome.

I hear that it just basically replaces the Very Easy Automatic Mode from the original though sadly :(

Oh well, it'll still be fun to dick around with at least :hehe:

Hehehe. :grin: Yeah, I can't believe they included something like that for this type of game. Will definitely give it try, but don't see it being a viable option in order to play the game well. :heh:

The first had an "Automatic" control mode, designed so it can be played with one hand.

cost.png

I hate that moustache. I don't like my women having facial hair.

Bayonetta 2 - Nintendo Cosplay (Wii U)

The video doesn't contain the new character spoiler.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Nintendolife have reviewed Bayonetta and given it 8/10.

Conclusion

Bayonetta's distribution — as part of Bayonetta 2's release in various packages or as an eShop download — makes it a must have for action fans intent on jumping into the newer entry. It lays important groundwork with the lore and story, while also giving us a look at the gameplay foundations that have been further refined in the sequel. In its own right it's a cocky, self-assured and bombastic video game, yet maintains a sense of irreverence and fantastical fun nevertheless. Whether as a free extra or standalone download, it's absolutely worth exploration for Wii U owners that fancy some frenetic action and impressive combos. Bayonetta has attitude, and while you may occasionally cringe at this one's mixed messages in empowering its heroine, it serves up a great deal of frenetic action — your controller of choice won't know what's hit it.

Just to be clear this is for Bayonetta not 2.

That bit at 0:24...OMG!

:o :awesome:

*dribbles*

Come on Nintendo, just give Platinum the OK for a Star Fox game already.

Man, there are waaay too many spoilers going around for Bayonetta 2 now, and I'm so weak... it's not a good combo. :heh:

Also watched some vids on Gamersyde earlier, that I really shouldn't have. :shakehead

One of which included the new licensed song that's probably replacing "Fly Me to the Moon" from Bayo 1...

..."

"

Not sure about that one, hopefully it'll grow on me. If it's gonna get played anywhere near as much as "Fly Me to the Moon" was in the original, then I hope so. :heh:

*EDIT*

By the way @Dcubed...

I bet it's probably the use of swear words. If Bayonetta 2 never includes the word "fuck", then you know why it's rated 16...
I can confirm that's definitely not the reason for Bayonetta 2 being rated 16. ;)

So yeah, I'm sticking to my original theory:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1707172&postcount=295

It's either that, or PEGI have just loosened up a bit. :heh:

Edited by RedShell

Why? If you treated Skyward Sword controls properly, it was a masterpiece. If you insisted on waggling, then you're an idiot and you should feel bad :p

Skyward Sword is not a bad game at all.

Its controls are the least of its problems. Who said anything about waggling? The controls were fine but so many other aspects were not.

Skyward Sword is a bad Zelda.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!