NEurope
The Peeps

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

I'll be the first to come out and say that my character was mafia in the original game, but is town in this. He also won the game. I also only one of my character's powers (out of two).

Also, I need a cure.

Poisoned? Count Dooku from the Star Wars Mafia could be in this game then.

Count Dooku (Poisoner) - Ellmeister

You are Count Dooku. You have the ability to poison people. The person you poison will die 2 nights later. If your poisoned target is targeted by a doctor, they will be cured.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Doctor) - ReZourceman

Each night you can choose one person to protect. They will be immune from night kills, and any other power. You also have healing powers.

I don't know whether my character survived the game it was part of - I'll go and check in a moment.

There's a relatively simple way to check whether Diageo is telling the truth - when we need to lynch someone who we know is evil, he can post that image when we've already reached half a majority. If the day phase doesn't end he really does have a new power. If not he's lying :) Either way, that power sounds pretty scummy to me, halving the majority is very useful to the mafia... although maybe too useful. Who knows.

Either way, that power sounds pretty scummy to me, halving the majority is very useful to the mafia... although maybe too useful. Who knows.

It's precisely why I don't think he's evil.

Sheikah's power was roleblock but the character he's based on was protector, so expect some power shifting in this game. Just gonna check if mine changed...yep, it's similar but a little different.

Poisoned? Count Dooku from the Star Wars Mafia could be in this game then.

Nah, I think it's a neutral.

Also, my character lost, but was endgamed - wasn't killed during the game play. Are all the characters survivors?

also vote uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Well... that's fine, but unless you share your reasoning we're unlikely to vote as well. Obviously don't share everything unless it's necessary, but if you can give us a hint/ask him a question that would give us some more details it might be more helpful than just saying that.

If you're pretty confident, however, we can see if Diageo's power has actually changed by making him post that image in the thread. I'd still like to hear from him, too.

I thought the starting writeup implied they were all survivors who lost, doomed to a life under rule from the mafia? I can't remember if my character survived or not, will have to check!

I'm also very interested to see what jayseven's role is and why Yvonne thinks he is evil, I have an inkling which mafia he is from.

It hinges on which game Jay's character originates from. Answer me that @uəʌəsʎɐɾ and I may remove vote

ugh, stupid fail tagging...

If you could share that history to those who haven't indulged in as many mafia games it'd be a royal treat.

I find this all quite interesting, and will wait for the day to unfold some more before continuing to post.

Hello Vote: Yvonne, is this a new thing? Communicating only by voting? Cool.

I was in --- waitasec!

What if you have a power that requires identifying which mafia everyone is from, so that you can lock 'em back up in the correct thread?

No reason why you had to vote for me, so there's no logical reason why I should tell you anything.

I must be mistaking this for a game where the core mechanic is voting to kill each other :D

verrry defensive...

@Tales what were you up to last night?

I find this all quite interesting, and will wait for the day to unfold some more before continuing to post.

Is your character Jimbob?

Can anyone think of a character who changed people's powers? In reference to Diageo. I don't recall one so maybe it was before my time...

Hello Vote: Yvonne' date=' is this a new thing? Communicating only by voting? Cool.

I was in --- waitasec!

What if you have a power that requires identifying which mafia everyone is from, so that you can lock 'em back up in the correct thread?

No reason why you had to vote for me, so there's no logical reason why I should tell you anything.[/quote']

What do you mean lock them back up in the correct thread? Peeps said at the start that we can all win by identifying everyone, if that is what you mean.

I don't know why everyone is saying my character is evil. He was town in Jonna's game. Cube was him.

As a side game, anyone who can name every mafia I have taken characters from will win the game whether they are alive or dead, town or mafia! - only counts if guessed before the game ends

I actually misread this initially and thought we had to list every character exactly, but we just need the mafia games they're from.

I expect there will be even less information sharing during this game than usual!

@Jonnas what is your opinion of uəʌəsʎɐɾ's reaction to questioning?