NEurope
Retro_Link

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

it just looks like mid-90's rubbish with fancy camera angles.

I love mid-90's rubbish with fancy camera angles!

My friend is in this, which is weird as she didn't tell me (she wasn't allowed) and I read it on total film! I directed her in a show and directed her drama school audition; I told her University she was nailed on to make it as a tv film actress!

That is awesome.

His musical work on Battlestar and Caprica still amazes me (I even have his version of All Along The Watchtower as my phone ring tone :D)

Everytime your phone rings, you should ignore it, then when other people draw your attention to it, you should say 'What music? I can't hear anything'. Then glare at them accusingly.

Well I do like to pretend I'm the only one who hears it sometimes :wink:

SHIELD-Cobie-Smulders.jpg

She's in the pilot, and they're going to try and get her to pop up where possible in season one if she can work it around HIMYM.

So she could be a main character in the season 2 which will never exist?

Looks like Channel 4 will be the ones airing this over here. Hopefully they will do it as close to the US as possible.

Looks like Channel 4 will be the ones airing this over here. Hopefully they will do it as close to the US as possible.

That's great. I was afraid it'd be on Sky Atlantic, which I don't get as I'm on Virgin Media.

They better air it after 9pm though, otherwise Channel 4 will get censor-happy again like they do with every other show they air.

Ch4 will get the first season and then if it explodes places like Sky will swoop in like Vultures and steal it.

Or it'll get cancelled in the first season. It's a Whedon after all :heh:

If its a week or less after U.S. air date then great. If not, whats the point. Thats what needs to happen to combat piracy. Its basically unfair that in a lot of cases, we have to wait so long for TV shows.

It's to air at 8pm on the 27th.

Channel 4 is famous for censoring the hell out of things before 9pm. I have a bad feeling

It's to air at 8pm on the 27th.

Channel 4 is famous for censoring the hell out of things before 9pm. I have a bad feeling

i am getting this image of it being like 80's action Tv shows like the A-team now :(