N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a cracking time in Gelsenkirchen. Apart from the horrendous amount of time spent on the coach getting there and back it.

Got chatting to some guy who was on his own and made a new friend, which isn't the norm for me.

Anyway here's some pics.

18237_10151241359278630_1747357953_n.jpg

77765_10151241358928630_2099496939_o.jpg

545319_10151241360613630_754702041_n.jpg

What's going on with Holden? Is he still injured?

I like him, great little player.

Yeah, he's back training now, but nothing has been announced as to when he'll be able to play again.

I agree - cracking player. Our problems started when he got injured which really exposed Coyle's lack of tactical acumen.

Amazing wins tonight for the British teams. Celtic pulled off a massive result. I didn't watch it as our game was on, which was just bizarre. I have no idea how that finished 3-1 to United...we were outplayed for the majority of it.

Because they're Man U, it's what they do. I hate to write from the handbook of really trite commentator clichés, but goshdarn it they just know how to win games.

Also, YEEEAAAHHHHH CELTIC!

And congrats to Chelsea too I guess.

There's something about Celtic keepers and playing vc Barcelona. I'm sure all the Celtic fans on here will remember David Marshall's emergence against them in 2004 in the 0-0 away game that put Celtic in to the quarter final of the UEFA cup.

I'd like to thank Alan Pardew for giving us Fraser Forster for a nice sum of £2m this summer

I wonder which Premier League team(s) will be trying to snatch him in the transfer window.

Hopefully he'll stay until at least the summer though.

Edited by Gizmo

There's something about Celtic keepers and playing vc Barcelona. I'm sure all the Celtic fans on here will remember David Marshall's emergence against them in 2004 in the 0-0 away game that put Celtic in to the quarter final of the UEFA cup.

I wonder which Premier League team(s) will be trying to snatch him in the transfer window.

Hopefully he'll stay until at least the summer though.

Yeah I remember that game so well, he only played because Rab Douglas got sent off in the first leg. Played the game of his life.

I reckon Wanyama's valuation last night jumped right up. He was sensational last night. If he were playing in the Premier League he'd be getting £15-20m thrown about. As he's SPL I would say he could easily be worth £10m.

Fraser Forster, what a couple of performances. He'll be subject to a few bids in the Summer too.

It was one game, where Celtic basically parked the bus and beat Barca (as confirmed by Charlie).

Chelsea did that and got SLAMMED. Celtic do it and everyone is congratulating them!

That aside, it is always nice to see Barca lose - well done Celtic!

This is why:

Chelsea Starting Line-Up vs Barcelona

Cech - £7m

Ivanovic - £10m

Cole - Free

Cahill - £7m

Terry - Youth

Ramires - £17.5m

Lampard - £11m

Mikel - £16m

Meireles - £12m

Mata - £23.5m