Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

Late win for Chelsea, congrats to Frank Lampard breaking the Chelsea all time goalscoring record. When Ramires was sent off it looked like Villa could hold on to their 1-0 given to them by Benteke, but then Benteke was sent off and Lampard scored twice.

Well Spurs, it's a must win game tomorrow now.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play Lampard. I gotta admit I was hoping he'd break the record especially if this is his last season with Chelsea. Well done Chelsea on all but guaranteeing Champions League football.

On today's other fixture... A certain cup final, pretty sure along with every other football fan here.... Come on Wigan!

Edited by Murr

Congratulations Wigan, FA Cup Winners 2013. What a result for the underdog. Fully deserved win for the Lactics.

EDIT: Just seen a City fan cussing under his breath hands on head on the TV, what a sight. Millions don't guarantee trophies.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Gods damnit

Don;t know how but somehow I thought the Cup final was tomorrow *facepalm*

Just found out it was today when I was flicking past the news and saw the full time score flash up.

Gutted I missed that.

Were Wigan lucky to win or did they out play City for the game?

Either way well done to Wigan

...damnit I knew I should have put a bet on them :heh:

Gods damnit

Just found out it was today when I was flicking past the news and saw the full time score flash up.

Gutted I missed that.

Wigan played well throughout, City just didn't look as up for it as Wigan were, but they left it late no doubt.

Gods damnit

Gutted I missed that.

It's always on a Saturday, even if they've fucked with the kick off time.

I find myself quite pleased for Wigan, although I think I'll miss Mancini if he goes because of this (which he surely will). A satisfying anti-money story in football.

As for the Villa match, not bothered about the result especially but YEAH FRANK LAMPARD! Did wonders for my fantasy team that did.

this must spell the end for Mancini, just hoping City don't steal Mourinho from under our noses like they did with Robinho a few seasons back.

Another advert for the need for goal line technology yesterday, but it's been another season littered with some appalling officiating and in truth goal line technology just isn't enough. There has got to be some kind of appeal system put in place, much like tennis, rugby & cricket where a team can have a decision reviewed by a "2nd ref" who is in a room with tv monitors and the use of replays.

Frank Lampard. The highest scoring midfielder in the Premier League and Chelsea's all time highest scorer. An unbelievable achieivment and career, but you just know that the retard that is Benitez will not start him in the Europa League Final.

So pleased Wigan won. Their team cost 11 million, Citys starting 11 cost over 200m (weird because I was told by everyone on here the team with the best squad win things and the managers have nothing to do with it - I KID I KID!!!!!!!!!)

I really hope Wigan now take this fantastic result and it continues into Tuesday when they are literally fighting for their survival; they beat Arsenal last year, I really hope they get a result again, QPR beat Newcastle then Newcastle have to get a result against Arsenal to guarantee their survival!!

Though all of that will mean nothing if Spurs don't win today. Which isn't going to be easy, especially as it's stoke 150 year anniversary celebration today

It'll go to a final day showdown. Spurs have just beaten 10 man Stoke. Late winner from Adebayor after N'Zonzi gave Stoke the early lead and Dempsey leveled 17 minutes later, Charlie Adam sent off at the start of the second half.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Very happy for Wigan with their result yesterday. They were superb. Mcmanaman was fantastic on the wings and tore Gael Clichy apart. City looked a bit lost for the majority of the game and there are clearly some issues at the club. It looks like Mancini will be sacked today, which is so ridiculous. Definitely Chelsea Mk.II

Fergie and Scholsey's last game at Old Trafford. :bowdown:

Newcastle won at QPR and are safe - @dazzybee @Charlie suck it bitches :heh:

We were pretty mediocre again in truth but my goodness QPR were dreadful. Jose Bosingwa basically handed us safety on a plate and despite our keeper getting sent off, we held onto the win. Also quite glad to see Norwich are safe, what has happened to West Brom recently.

Thank goodness, now let's hope next season is much improved. The crazy thing is that after all this, we could still finish in the top half..

We were pretty mediocre again in truth but my goodness QPR were dreadful. Jose Bosingwa basically handed us safety on a plate and despite our keeper getting sent off, we held onto the win. Also quite glad to see Norwich are safe, what has happened to West Brom recently.

Thank goodness, now let's hope next season is much improved. The crazy thing is that after all this, we could still finish in the top half..

I told you that you were staying up. ;p

I told you that you were staying up. ;p

:bouncy:

If Wigan had won their game against Swansea, so many teams would be shitting themselves right now. As it is, Wigan look highly likely to get relegated. That said a win at the emirates and they drag Sunderland and especially Villa back into it.

As it is, it's looking like the dullest last day of the season in years - the ultimate contrast to last year.

Haha, now please restore some pride at St James Park next week and smash the gooner scum to pieces :D

May 13th 2012. Many man tears were shed as Augerro scored against QPR in stoppage time to take the title.

A year later manly tears once again shed as Fergies last home game at Old Trafford. I was emotional enough at the start and the guard of honor. Lost it altogether when he addressed the crowd.

Football..... I love it :')

Edited by Murr

It'll go to a final day showdown. Spurs have just beaten 10 man Stoke. Late winner from Adebayor after N'Zonzi gave Stoke the early lead and Dempsey leveled 17 minutes later, Charlie Adam sent off at the start of the second half.

I like that most of your posts in this thread are written like you are a journalist or something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!