N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

Tales (8): Jonnas, Cube, heroicjanitor, ReZourceman, mr-paul, EEVILMURRAY, Diageo

Majority has been reached

The town quickly reached a unanimous decision and chose to lynch Tales. I have no idea how a black hole would be lynched so I'll just say a wizard did it.

Tales has been lynched. He was a black hole and could redirect his targets. He was a member of the mafia

13 Players:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Yvonne

4 dead:

DuD

@Jimbob

@Rummy

@Tales

NIGHT FIVE BEGINS NOW

Please send in your PMs

If everyone gets them in tonight, I will likely be able to start the next phase before Monday :p

Sorry for the long night phases. I'm desperately trying to sort out my computer and I can't really update this on my tiny netbook :p

It will be done at some point today though.

Night Five

A crippled man was subdued by an intoxicated pair who kept asking him to read their back tattoos to them. It lasted all night. A plump character stood guard as a man in a wheelchair used his special computer. A golden deity was seen in the town, though none could reach him. A glittery bird unravelled a mess of wires and continued on its way.

An organised man was going about his business when he heard a high-pitched, metallic sound. He continued through the town but the sound only got louder. It was like a thousand tiny swords clashing together. He turned the next corner and the noise stopped. He was found the next day with multiple stab wounds.

Dannyboy-the-Dane has been killed. He was Arthur from the film Inception and could discover player’s powers. He was good.

12 Players:

@mr\-paul

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

DAY SIX BEGINS

Majority is 7

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

Protecting yourself? There are a helluva lot of protectors (assuming you're telling the truth). Dohnut, who did you target tonight?

Vote : Diageo

I wonder if the magic bird is Ho-oh ftlulz.

I will go through this night phase ala previous phases, and try and pin point everyone. This phase highlighted a lot more players, we also possibly need to look at voting patterns, although I wouldn't be surprised if we should concentrate more on who DID vote for Tales rather than who DIDN'T judging from recent trends.

I went for @Jonnas last night. He can confirm that my power is a positive one, although I'd rather not say what it is right now.

Incidentally I wasn't online in the last day phase when Tales was being voted for. I came online to find he'd been lynched. I'm very aware that I won't be on the list of people who voted for him, but I just wanted to make clear that I wasn't even online :)

Hang on, how did @Yvonne protect himself? I thought you said your power just reflected your targets power on themselves? How does that work in a targeting yourself way?

I REALLY don't trust Yvonne. Can anyone see a deity appearing in any of the write-ups so far?

MadDog, you are the inebriated duo right? Why would you target me again, and why did it work this time?

I'm not sure why i managed to roleblock you this time, and couldn't the last thing. One of us might of been influenced or something?