Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokemon Black & White 2

Debug Mode

This game, like all other DS games, looks terrible on any type of 3DS. I'm not really up to speed on 3DS hardware/software and scaling of older titles, but is it not possible the horrible blur on original DS games is just due to a filter Nintendo are using to soften the display? If that's the case, a simple system update could surely fix the grody 3DS/DS image quality and save our eyes.

The blur is because the 3DS stretches out the image to make it fit on the 3DS screens. The 3DS has more pixels per inch, hence why DS games end up looking so blurry even though the screens are roughly the same size. You can actually play DS games at their original resolution, but because of the smaller pixels, the picture gets so tiny it's not really worth it.

Blah blah Pokémon.

Edit: Whatever, my explanation was better, anyway!

any recommendations on a fire type? i want rid of my pignite

I don't particularly want to go down the volcorana route as i'm keeping Genesect in my team so want to avoid another bug

I'm toying with the Camerupt route, has anyone used this before?

I could go for a Candelure again as that was a strong one

Alo thoughts on the Diemo line, as i transferred over an egg and he's proving to be a bitch to use as he seems really weak and easy to KO, so would it be worth replacing him with a Sneasel to i have an ice type? i don't need a dragon type per say, but i do love the dark dragon

any recommendations on a fire type? i want rid of my pignite

I don't particularly want to go down the volcorana route as i'm keeping Genesect in my team so want to avoid another bug

I'm toying with the Camerupt route, has anyone used this before?

I could go for a Candelure again as that was a strong one

A Camerupt may not be the bestestestest choice, as if you get hit by a water attack you'll be properly fisted.

Question about Dream Radar:

Is there a significant incentive for using the Simulator devices after you've caught Landorus? I've just tried the Tornadus one, and got a measly PP Up. Is there a substantially higher chance of getting good items with it or something? Seems like a lot of dream orbs to blow if not...

Question about Dream Radar:

Is there a significant incentive for using the Simulator devices after you've caught Landorus? I've just tried the Tornadus one, and got a measly PP Up. Is there a substantially higher chance of getting good items with it or something? Seems like a lot of dream orbs to blow if not...

The special simulators can give incredibly rare items such as Life Orbs, Eviolites etc.

http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/items.shtml

@canand Got a new project for you to get over to Europe

545536_367567449996215_1231510680_n.jpg

that charizard 3DSXL is pretty damn nice!

I got a Camerupt (well Numel from an egg but i've evolved it now) and he is pretty damned awesome!

The same cannot be said for the Snoover i also transferred over, i thought the Grass/Ice type would be a good addition to my team, as i had him in pearl in my main team and found him awesome, however this snoover seems to die all the damn time

*sigh* might just switch my team around again and put a sneasel in for my ice type

The same cannot be said for the Snoover i also transferred over, i thought the Grass/Ice type would be a good addition to my team, as i had him in pearl in my main team and found him awesome, however this snoover seems to die all the damn time

I used an Abomasnow in D/Pt and mine used to die all the time. OK, it was mostly from recoil from Wood Hammer but still. Also I found the rest of the team didn't exactly enjoy the constant hail. Weavile is awesome though :)

Switched my Unfeazant for a Zubat for now, it was female so it had the ugly design, much prefer the male design :P. Just have to put up with Golbat until it evolves. Still might switch it later mind.

Yeah, remembered I caught a Skarmory but then I would have 3 steel types :laughing: Thinking of adding a grass type but not sure who.

I was tempted to bring over that water grass mon that looks like a Mexican (name is alluding me)

I can't decide on six so i've been using around ten and rotating, Snoover is probably going to go from rotation for the above reasons, and the hail got annoying