NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

POKEMON BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2

THE CASH COW HAS HIT NEW LEVELS

DUE OUT IN JUNE TOO OH SHIT MAYN.

What the shit?! That old rumour was real?!

Hey! I was kind of right. I DID say it would be a DSi game rather than a 3DS game ;) (and I did sort of guess the release date period right too! :D )

So come on then, Serebii - how long have you known about this? ;)

Since the creation of his website I imagine. He always had doubts that'd be Gray..

But seriously, it says Nintendo DS in katakana, how have we made the jump and concluded it's for the 3DS?

I would like to jizz now please.

Possibly. POSSIBLY. I'm ready though, I'm ready. Repeating. Repetition. Words and games. Parallels. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss. Bathe in my jizz with me, friends.

Its so warm.

I don't think anyone really expected it to not be for 3DS. Serebii probably had "3DS" already down and hit up submit a tiny bit too soon. Happens to the best of us.

"今年の6月、ポケットモンスター最新作が登場します!!!!タイトルは、『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』対応ハードはニンテンドーDSです!"

This year in June, our new work will be introduced! The titles 'Pokemon Black 2 and White 2' will be supported on the Nintendo DS!

I don't think anyone really expected it to not be for 3DS. Serebii probably had "3DS" already down and hit up submit a tiny bit too soon. Happens to the best of us.

Oh Serebii accidentally did so too? I hadn't actually noticed, I kind of forgot which forum was saying what as Neogaf and /vp/ were all saying it was announced for 3DS.

EDIT:

People are speculating that Hoenn may be accessible because there are what appears to be a Ruby and a Sapphire in each of the logos. Although that'd be nice, I imagine it's actually Zekrom's and Reshiram's respective type encapsulated in ice, Kyurem's type.

The main site also says 'ニンテンドー3DSでも遊べるよ', meaning 'can also be played on the Nintendo 3DS', which is pretty retarded considering the 3DS is backwards compatible any way =S

Edited by Debug Mode
Automerged Doublepost

Say, look over there...there's a cloud! :P

Get back in here and break some NDA's my boy

I really wish they would release these games in September like they usually do in Japan. These games will be DSi enhanced so region locking ahoy and it's not like I didn't plan on buying a 3DS when I go out there =(

Edited by Debug Mode

Get back in here and break some NDA's my boy

I really wish they would release these games in September like they usually do in Japan. These games will be DSi enhanced so region locking ahoy and it's not like I didn't plan on buying a 3DS when I go out there =(

The western versions of B&W were region free despite being DSi enhanced games (yes they're the only DSi games that are not region locked)

Say, look over there...there's a cloud! :P

But are they grey rainclouds?

The western versions of B&W were region free despite being DSi enhanced games (yes they're the only DSi games that are not region locked)

They were? Weird. Those are the western versions though and I was hoping to import these straight away.

Guess I'll just wait until September, presuming that I actually get a placement out there.

Everyone loved how GS followed on from RB's story. This is essentially what it is, but done in the same generation. I don't know if it will still be in Unova or what, but I can't wait to find out

Everyone loved how GS followed on from RB's story. This is essentially what it is, but done in the same generation. I don't know if it will still be in Unova or what, but I can't wait to find out

How long have you known about this for? ;)

Either way, I think I did pretty good for a pure guess! (I didn't have to cheat! ;) )

Hey, maybe this explains why they didn't do much with the Triple & Rotation battles in B&W? They were saving it for the sequel!

Edited by Dcubed

Hmm? I don't recall this being announced, be careful buddy, we don't want another C&D in the post ;D

But seriously, if that's the case I really do approve of this choice. I thought they were just going to sell the usual third version we get but offering 2 versions of it in attempt to boost sales.

I can't wait to hear more, if it's genuinely a true sequel I have no problems buying both of them.

That's probably the least surprising announcement I could possibly imagine!

Hey, if that means that they're keeping the DS alive for a bit longer, maybe there's still a chance that the Fire Emblem 3 DS remake could still get an English release after all! (hell Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance both came out in the same year!)

Ok, back on topic!

I really hope you can re-visit Hoenn, and it be like the post-game Kanto trip in Gold/Silver where everything is a little bit different.

But other than that, still interested.

I wonder how many new Pok?mon, if any, it will feature.

So do they have 1 team pumping out this DS sequel whilst another is hard at work on a new 3DS Pok?mon game? Bit of a waste of early 3DS development kits if they're not.

So do they have 1 team pumping out this DS sequel whilst another is hard at work on a new 3DS Pok?mon game? Bit of a waste of early 3DS development kits if they're not.

They're most likely working on different aspects of different games at the same time.

The third versions of Pokemon games never sell as much as the ones beforehand so they've most likely decided to go with the original DS for this one because they feel people might not necessarily buy a new piece of hardware for the game.

Although we've had this situation before, it's surprising how many people forget that Gold and Silver were compatible for the original Gameboy because a lot of us played it on Gameboy Colour's. This time round although the 3DS is now the fastest selling system Nintendo have had, the majority of Pokemon players may not yet have made the leap.

Hmm? I don't recall this being announced, be careful buddy, we don't want another C&D in the post ;D

But seriously, if that's the case I really do approve of this choice. I thought they were just going to sell the usual third version we get but offering 2 versions of it in attempt to boost sales.

I can't wait to hear more, if it's genuinely a true sequel I have no problems buying both of them.

Just stating the obvious ;)

kyurem1.pngkyurem2.png

Yeah they would do. GameFreak are a 2 game dev team and usually develop 2 games at the same time.

I had a lovely morning today :) made even better by the news that I missed :D

BTW Black Kyurem looks like a friggin' BEAST! can't wait for some more information.

I believe the intent here is that if you had Black, you should get Black 2 and if you had White, you should have White 2

Can a mod seperate the B2W2 posts into another thread. Kind of warrants it own, completely different thread entitled Pok?mon Black 2 & White 2. Cheers