Awesome stuff thread

MoogleViper

How?

Awesome

Is it on Android?

HOW, for the love of god HOW!!!!

I ASKED MYSELF THE VERY SAME QUESTION!!

Since I have a Galaxy S3.

You need to go into contacts, tap the faceless picture and tap "add picture to contact" or something.

HOWEVER! Something I learned to my dismay is that contacts on your SIM card cannot be assigned a picture. So I copied my entire contact list onto the phone. AND BOOM.

Sync your contacts online, with plenty of associated data, that way you can get them back on any device, even if you have to change SIM card, and they're backed up. Never be the "I lost my phone text me your number guyz!" guy on Fb ;)

Sync your contacts online, with plenty of associated data, that way you can get them back on any device, even if you have to change SIM card, and they're backed up. Never be the "I lost my phone text me your number guyz!" guy on Fb ;)

I've never been that guy, mainly due to my old school method of creating an email with everyones phone number and emailing it to myself.

I don't know how this is going to work exactly... I'm running iOS 6 and my incoming calls all look like this:

76506573.png

That's if it grabbed a pic from them from Fb or whatever I think. If you assign an individual image for the person, it fills the background when they call.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!