Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil 6

CoolFunkMan

That was brilliant...Conan, not the game. Makes me wanna try out the demo myself though but something that really bothers me is the animation of the thumbs up. It looks like Leon's arm is wooden and attached on artificially...it looks lame. Am I the only one that sees this? Camera/FOV looks alot better than before but graphics looked pretty unspectacular. Meh I will just wait till the demo before I make anymore uninformed conclusions.

I feel sorry for the developer dude (I presume it's one of the developers), sitting that watching this dude enjoy the game because:

- The woman doesn't react to you running into her.

- The awful, awful animation for "Good job"

- The fact that a knocked over chair will stop you.

- The food on a table.

- The monsters look like lobsters/shellfish.

How long have you been playing the series for?

The beginning PS1 game. Never really bothered with it much until the 3DS game.

Less horror, but what do you expect? It's Capcom. they don't appeal to their fans anymore (unless it's Streefighter), just ask any Megaman fan. It's mass appeal or nothing, all the companies are heading that way. You just got to hope they add a bit of horror here and there, and since they did in RE:R, it's not out of there to expect some added here, especially with 4 campaigns focusing on different gameplay elements. The best you can hope for is an horror/action hybrid. Don't get me wrong; I don't say you'll get what you want, all I'm saying is "you'll get some of what you want". It's better than nothing. Oh, and RE fans got it bad? THINK OF THE POOR MEGAMAN FANS!

No, it's THE SAME ONE, it even says it when you download it.

This game looks so bad it's painfully to my memories of the series...

I dunno about the PS3 version but the 360 demo seems to be different. I've only played the Leon part and apart from the opening cutscene the rest is completely different.

I'm glad to see the tearing is gone as that really killed the game for me on the other demo.