N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Rummy

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! Don't blame me for you (peoples) crap prank planning! You got the hardest part done and then utterly failed to deliver. Highlights being the arrival of Conc Donk at my house, and the two photos of Prov elsewhere.

Because you turned into a whiny little bitch, that's what killed the prank.

Just throwing this out there, because @nightwolf has got me all excited about going Go Karting.

There's an Indoor Go Karting track at the London Docklands (tube ride away), which looks good. http://www.theraceway.com/docklands/events.htm

Dunno if it's an option for anytime over the weekend?

Either way I'd love an N-E karting meet... somewhere, sometime! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Ahh I'd really quite like to go to this meet but the date that has been settled on is 2 days before I go away on holiday so I really don't think I'm going to be able to. Plus I think I am going to be pretty skint by that time. Ah well.

I'm on holiday that week, sorry giuze maybe next year </3

Holiday in London, right? For the meet, right?

I didn't go london this weekend as my birthday friend cancelled her own birthday celebrations so I haven't looked at any other places. Next weekend maybe though!

Yeah I kinda realised the irony. Except basically if I have some money by that stage then I'm up for staying over and doing all other things, but if money is short it'll just be a day trip; so from that view it does make sense.

Defo stay over! Need some F1 love.