N-Europe

Zelda Hyrule Historia Artbook

Retro_Link

Forbidden Planet Dublin's reply to me asking about makig a pre-order for the LE was

"While there is no guarantee we will be getting the limited edition we have got some some on order. So fingers crossed."

So I guess that means they aren't taking pre-orders till they are sure they'll get them?

What are the actual release dates for these books again?

The Normal Hardcover is out end of this month yeah?

With the LE when? Middle of Feb?

I just remember my sister is getting married on Feb 21st...that might put a spanner in the plan if I have to go to the Dublin store to pick up the LE. (unless they do delivery? :heh:)

Though I'm gettin the feeling from their last reply they might not get the LE anyway :(

Guess I'll just wait till Feb and see what happens and then if I can't get it hopefully the normal Hardcover is still available on Amazon.co.uk :heh:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a mail from the book depository that my pre-order of Hyrule Historia got released and will be dispatched in the next days. Should be getting it soon in my mailbox! Can't wait :D

That's just the normal one yeah? not the LE?

The normal one is a regular book, so should stay in production.

A cool...I'll try be patient and wait to see what happens with the LE so

Righty I might be getting somewhere on the LE.

The Forbidden Planet Dublin store said they can put my name down to hold a copy for me and they can post it out to me, so that'll save me a trip to Dublin and cost of fuel :D

This is of course assuming they get any copies in :heh:

I've not even asked yet if anyone else has enquired to them about it, in case I then learn I'm like 10th on a list or something and they only get 1 or 2 copies in :heh:

Fingers crossed I'm teh only one on to them and they do get it in :D

Holy crap, that looks fantastic. I think I'll definitely have to get a copy of this.

Just to clarify... which edition is that the cover art for? There's a pretty nasty cover (featuring the 25th anniversary poster art) showing up that I couldn't bring myself to own knowing a far prettier version was available.

If that's the limited edition version I'm pretty boned at this point. Doubt anywhere is still selling it for a reasonable price.

Edited by Guy
Guy Hodge always edits his posts. EVEN WHEN THERE ARE NO EDITS NECESSARY (in this case edits were actually necessary)

Just to clarify... which edition is that the cover art for? There's a pretty nasty cover (featuring the 25th anniversary poster art) showing up that I couldn't bring myself to own knowing a far prettier version was available.

That's the regular edition.

I think the poster version was a placeholder cover.

IT'S HERE!!!

719E95D1-2CAA-4FC7-914F-F9CAD1BFA88F-2471-00000389CF680389.jpg

SOOOOO PRETTY! :love:

Oh that does look lovely.

Forbidden Planet Dublin just told me they are expecting the normal edition in. Seems they thought both versions were out at the same time. But I'm pretty sure the LE is out Feb 20-something so told them that and to keep my name down for it.

*waits for end of Feb and keeps fingers crossed*

Got mine this morning as well, looks great in person. Not actually removed it from its seal yet. It's a good price for such a big book, actually.

Forbidden Planet Dublin just told me they are expecting the normal edition in. Seems they thought both versions were out at the same time. But I'm pretty sure the LE is out Feb 20-something so told them that and to keep my name down for it.

*waits for end of Feb and keeps fingers crossed*

Ah, bit of extra time to check with my local store then. The regular edition isn't supposed to be out until the 29th so Amazon sent it early.