N-Europe

Game Show Mafia!

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's redbush tea. Come onnnn!

Well if people think the red bush is the (attempted) killer then it's important they know who that is.

While we're splurging information, I know what Dazz's power is and I know who jayseven is/his power too. They seem like townies to me.

And yes, my balls are golden. I didn't even know JC had a game show!

Also for you to know who I was from yesterday you had to know something about catchphrase guy, who he was, who he targeted. So that's good news for you, assuming you didn't know that from info sharing on a maff forum of course.

I didn't know anything about the catchphrase guy, but after you starting posting catchphrase pictures I knew you'd be JC from the writeup.

A man with two orbs opened one to borrow something; afterwards he was set upon by a gray haired man and given strict instructions. After the gray haired man had left, someone had sex with the man with the orbs.

I'm certainly no killer, though.

There's a red-haired woman and an orange-haired woman. One of them has to be Anne Robinson, but I can't think of who the other could be. Genuinely quite confused by the write-up, I think the ginger vortex prevented the kill? So that's more ginger people.

I have no useful information right now.

I just figured it out - the RC toys guy is Craig Charles from robot wars. He had the power to send a green flame "monster"...

Sgt-bash.gif

remember sergeant bash?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Wars_%28TV_series%29

So my theory then is that this person can send his boss robots.

If I remember they were:

sergeant bash

matilda

shunt

sir killalot

apparently there are more but those are the most recognisable.

I am dubious about their good-ness.

Also I think "second form of another" means the same presenter has hosted multiple game shows.

600full-cilla-black.jpg

Also I am thinking our two redheads are Cilla Black and Anne Robinson.

Cilla black makes sense as a wall making redirector, which isn't Rummy. So either Rummy is Anne robinson or some yet unknown character.

I thought Anne was the GM though tbh.

Triple also the grey haired man, catchphrase guy, who released the snake, is a reference to a moment on catchphrase when the answer was snake charmer, but the clue looked like chips wanking at a snake.

This seems to have roleblocked everyone who was present. I find it hard to believe catchphrase guy is town.

Yep, I'm definitely golden balls. I know how you know who I am and it makes me think town.

Who had sex with me on day 1??

Day 2 the initial target for Roy Walker was Chris Tarrant in who wants to be a millionaire.

He (the "Blondish haired man") had used phone a friend, which I imagine means he can replace himself with someone else if he gets targeted.

That implies he also has powers "ask the audience" and "50/50".

I'm not sure what these could be.

News reader could be "have I got news for you". Since there are guest presenters at the moment the most likely character is Angus Deayton. Not sure what his powers would be...fill in the blank? Do a bunch of coke?

I think dale winton could easily be the doubled up presenter, he's done a lot of shows (supermarket sweep, pets win prizes) but then again looking at the writeup from the first one there's a star warsy reference to there being "another"...

Ah! Must be wheel of fortune. Ok I think we have our pair.

15 remaining players

1. Jasper Carrot of Golden Balls

2. Craig Charles of Robot Wars

3. Chris Tarrant of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire

4. Cilla Black of Blind Date

5. Roy Walker of Catchphrase

6. Angus Deayton of Have I Got News For You (not certain on this)

7. Anne Robinson of Weakest Link (not certain on this)

8. Richard O'Brien of Crystal Maze

9. Bradley Walsh of Wheel of Fortune

10. ?

11. ?

12. ?

13. ?

14. ?

15. ?

That leaves 5ish unidentified, one of which I think is Rummy.

And the black character who could pit two people against eachother might be Dave Benson Phillips of Get Your Own Back:

dbp3.jpg

Deal or no deal is probably present, which means Noel Edmonds.

The killer was Phillip Schofield from the cube.

I targeted Yvonne last night and it makes a lot of sense who he is but I just don't know if he's good or bad. All I know is that he is Jasper Carrott from Golden Balls.

Thank you for pointing out absolutely nothing with this post. Quite quiet this game, only to appear and say pretty much nothing!

I am very confused and have no idea who most of those people are :heh:

However...I have a bad feeling about Rummy (which is not only based on Yvonne's findings). What did you do last night?

Vote: Rummy

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Why? Nobody dies and somehow I'm a bad person!

You know, I'm pretty sure Rummy is a mafioso now. From the way he posts, and is quite insistent on the fact that nobody dies, as if that's supposed to prove anything...maybe it's something that could "clear him" if we knew the whole story, but we don't, so it's just an odd argument.

But I'm guessing that, whatever the truth is, it involves him being a mafioso.

Vote: Rummy