GamesRadar 5/5

Adam Sessler(Rev3) 5/5

Empire online 5/5

Examiner 5/5

Digital spy 5/5

GameInformer 9.5/10

GameSpot 8/10

Polygon 7.5/10

Cue weeks of articles about TLOU's flaws.

I don't need it to be a perfect game, I'm just excited that this will definitely be something special.

Polygon also scored it a chunk below a perfect score (7.5). Makes me wish the demo was a bit better.

During an Uncharted session.

Are you guys going to get The Last of Us?

kaz_hirai_laughing.jpg

Edited because Kaz

Edited by dwarf

Gah. seems like one one of the must-have PS3 games to me. I don’t have the money for a PS3, but I may just get the game anyway, and wait till I do have that PS3. At the end of the year should be doable.

You could get the game when you get your PS3. It will probably be cheaper by then.

Nah, I like games new, and although I expect the game to be still readily available at that time, the LE probably won’t be. I’m looking at that Ellie edition.

Hey guys, I heard this game is really good.

Is it worth paying the extra for the Joel edition?

thanx.

10/10 from Edge?? Well, this just landed on my radar.

10/10 from Eurogamer too.

I'm pretty sure various publications nobody has ever heard of are giving this 10/10 just because a) they use an /10 score system combined with b) it will get their name plastered around for free marketing.

I think I'm going to savour the singleplayer and make it last. I'll be starting on hard mode and I'll avoid playing it constantly for an entire weekend.

I'm assuming that nobody here will be talking about the plot in the multiplayer, right?

Also, Fireflies.

I'm pretty sure various publications nobody has ever heard of are giving this 10/10 just because a) they use an /10 score system combined with b) it will get their name plastered around for free marketing.

It would make more sense to give it a shitty score if you were a site nobody heard of.

Not when things are happening like Shopto's current background and reddit posts titled "game of a generation"

Wish I could disagree but what the fuck is 'God is a Geek'?

Not when things are happening like Shopto's current background and reddit posts titled "game of a generation"

We all know Super Mario Galaxy is the game of the generation!

I must say though, there have been a few games I've wanted to play on the PS3, and I have played them, this is definitely another one of them.

I hope it's better than the Uncharteds though as even though they're good games I still feel they're a bit over-rated.

Galaxy might deserve Game of the Generation but Uncharted 2 feels like a fucking ADVENTURE.

Galaxy might deserve Game of the Generation but Uncharted 2 feels like a fucking ADVENTURE.

I didn't get that feeling, it's very good but far too short a game for its own good and too linear to feel like an adventure. As a result it never felt epic, that's how an adventure should feel.

The Last of Us gives off a more epic feel in scale than Uncharted from what I've seen and I hope it is. The setting for the story could well make it feel so.

Edited by Kav

I didn't get that feeling, it's very good but far too short a game for its own good and too linear to feel like an adventure. As a result it never felt epic, that's how an adventure should feel.

Like Call of Duty? :p

Super Mario Galaxy ain't the game of the generation kids. It would speak volumes about the games industry if it was, so I'm glad there are hundreds of reasons why it doesn't deserve to be put on that pedestal.

The game of the generation is Fallout 3.

Like Call of Duty? :p

No, Call of Duty campaigns are tripe. I play CoD for the multiplayer as its fun.

Super Mario Galaxy ain't the game of the generation kids. It would speak volumes about the games industry if it was, so I'm glad there are hundreds of reasons why it doesn't deserve to be put on that pedestal.

The game of the generation is Fallout 3.

If you can name 200 reasons that SMG doesn't deserve it then I'll happily shut up and not mention SMG being the best again. You know, seeing as there are "hundreds" of reasons. ::shrug: