NEurope
Dog-amoto

The Last Of Us

My body decides to fail me and get ill just as I get ready to embark on a marathon playing session this weekend.

My body decides to fail me and get ill just as I get ready to embark on a marathon playing session this weekend.

Will buy it on Saturday and embark on a marathon playing session.

:heart:

Will buy it on Saturday and embark on a marathon playing session.

:heart:

29339537.jpg

29339537.jpg

Enough with the spamming.

Need to decide what to do Saturday night. Stay home and play The Last of Us or go out.

First world problems.

I've put a couple of hours into this today and i'm still not feeling it. It just seems really slow paced, especially after i've played through all of the Uncharted games recently. Obviously the game is supposed to be like that, but it just feels like its taking ages for anything to get going. Still, it's early days yet...

I've put a couple of hours into this today and i'm still not feeling it.

I'll just post the following on behalf of @dwarf gourami

drive_elevator.gif

Yes, I do like Drive

:p

Obviously the game is supposed to be like that, but it just feels like its taking ages for anything to get going.

Well, I had the same impression of the demo, but I'm ready to be proven wrong.

Be honest, you have a thing for Ryan Gosling don't you? Who doesn't?

Also, I am TOTALLY IN THE MOOD for a slow paced exploration game with sporadic action sequences. Like, massively in the mood. Gonna pick it up from GAME tomorrow.

Edited by dwarf

I don't think I've spent this long on a loading screen since my Commodore 64.

Hashtag excited.

Be honest, you have a thing for Ryan Gosling don't you? Who doesn't?

tumblr_m4urvgJ1Ui1rruedco1_500.gif

Also, I am TOTALLY IN THE MOOD for some a slow paced exploration game with sporadic action sequences. Like, massively in the mood.

I'm always in the mood for that. Exploration, survival, a bit of crafting and a dark atmosphere. What more can you ask for.

Just waiting for Goafer to get here then im gonna get started on this. Looking forward to it.

Beginning was epic, now enjoying it a lot. Boy this game is rife with clipping though. Downed thugs clip through stairs, through curbs... NPCs run right through you... And this is only about 30 mins in. Not particularly ruining the experience, but maybe the illusion a little.

I'm enjoying this a lot more now. I've started playing it more like a stealth game ( which is probably how it was supposed to be played ) and less like a shooter.

Loving the cinematics that I've seen so far. I can't believe the graphics these guys are pulling off on 7 year old hardware. Naughty Gods indeed.

First part...

.....fuck.

Literally 20 minutes in and it's amazing already.

Guys, if anyone sees this going for £25 or less please let me know, yeah? I'll grab it as soon as it drops that low.

Why did I get a PM saying this thread has been opened?

What does that even mean?

Why did I get a PM saying this thread has been opened?

What does that even mean?

Someone had locked it

Got a stupid fucking bug which means I couldn't save. Only realised and hour in. Can't be arsed with this, I'm already in such a bad mood today.

Got a stupid fucking bug which means I couldn't save. Only realised and hour in. Can't be arsed with this, I'm already in such a bad mood today.

You should sell it. For £25. To me. That'd show the damn game who's boss!

Aw crap. Should’ve pre-ordered that Ellie Edition. I didn’t because I didn’t know how much money I’ll be spending this month (big festival coming up). Strangely enough, I can still find the Joel edition..

I played for around 3 and a half hours and noticed this. My last working save is roughly 40 minutes into the game.

Not sure. There's a few posts on it on the Naughty Dog forums, and there probably some who won't realise until they turn their systems back on.

If you know about it, it's obvious when it's happening. Just pause the game and the save option will be greyed out saying it's auto saving....but will never finish.

Ah! I had completely forgotten I have a 55€ voucher for Game. I was saving it for a Vita because I really thought it'd be getting a price drop... but it's 2 months 'til the thing expires and I doubt we'll be seing a price drop... Fuck it, I'm in. Gonna get it first thing tomorrow morning and just play through it all day long. =D

This is the first time I'll be buying a game at launch since Twilight Princess, lol... Ah well, can't go wrong for 4€. I hope. =S

Time to bust out the old 360 controller adapter! ^^

@Daft, some people are reporting that the save files are in the "Load game" section, but the timestamps are messed up (so it things the wrong one is the "latest" for continue). I haven't been able to verify.