N-Europe

Your TV Schedule

jayseven

Soooooooooo!

What are you guys watching weekly, and what are you catching up on?

I was catching up with House, Supernatural, Ultimate Fighter and Dexter but now they are weeklies for me, and I am finally getting through Game of Thrones, up to e03 (all win).

Got the 3 eps of Walking Dead to watch tonight as well.

I’m just waiting for Doctor Who.

(and I used to be such a TV junkie)

Ocassionally I catch Community and Chuck on our local Comedy Central, but really, I’ll catch up one day when I have the money to buy some boxsets. Dexter, The walking Dead, Game of Thrones, are among the first of the ones I want to see or catch up on.

If we’re talking radio however..

Mondays Apprentice

Tuesday 71 Degrees North followed by Smallville *which finishes tonight for me :(*

Fridays Would I Lie to You and Graham Norton

Saturdays I'll sometimes watch a bit of Strictly/X Factor and often MotD

Sundays, same as above plus Alan Carr Chatty Man

And of course as much Formula 1 Practice/Qualifying/Race as I can!

Masterchef the Professionals starts this coming Monday, and in a few weeks it'll be time for I'm A Celebrity!! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Seventh (7.) year without TV, and totally happy with that. Internet totally pwns TV, as you can watch whatever you like whenever you like. TV is more like a straight-jacket of dullness, only to bore and restrict.

Speaking of which...do you guys actually watch TV or TV programmes via the internet? :D I mean there is some good stuff, but due to all the crap it's much more pleasant to watch via the internet...

30 Rock

Archer

Boardwalk Empire

Breaking Bad

Californication

Chuck

Community

Cougar Town

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Desperate Housewives

Dexter

Fringe

Futurama

Game of Thrones

Glee

Gossip Girl

Grey's Anatomy

House

How I Met Your Mother

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The Killing

Louie

Mad Men

The Middle

Modern Family

The Office

Parks and Recreation

Private Practice

The Simpsons

Suits

True Blood

The Venture Bros.

The Walking Dead

Weeds

Wilfred

Wipeout

Disclaimer: not all of these shows are actually good (also, I may be forgetting one or two!).

I'm also about to start watching Frasier for the first time, so that should keep me busy for seventy billion years.

Oh I forgot some guilty pleasures by the way. I’ve discovered Teen nick some time ago.. I really like Big Time Rush (funny) and Victorious (funny and full of cuties). So I occasionally catch that. Between manly action movies and hardcore hentai of course. Ehm yeah, please don’t throw stuff at me.

The Norwegian reality show? 71 degrees north refers to the northern most part of mainland Norway.
It's a show where a bunch of celebrities have to make their way to 71 degrees North, facing all kinds of snow related activities, challenges, missions along the way!

Amy Williams is on it this year (our Olympic Skeleton Bob' Gold Medalist) who is amazing and I love!

I watch very little television, and it's exclusively on catch-up services.

Young Apprentice at the moment, but any series of the Apprentice I watch. X Factor too, out of boredom/I hate the fact I do, but it's fine.

And currently Made in Chelsea (catching up with the last series), which is hilarious.

But yeah as for actually good tv shows, I always watch them in box set form, and only one at a time. Just finished Six Feet Under, and need time to rest.

Currently Sky+ing and on top of watching:

The Walking Dead Season 2 - I love.

Terra Nova - first ep was good, it's now so bad I just have to keep watching.

New Misfits - Great show and filmed where I live...

Fresh Meat - Love it.

On Sky+ box need watching:

Game of Thrones - only watched first 2 eps so far.

Inside Gatwick - What?? I use this airport a lot and I want to watch a show about it!

Sneaky ahead show:

True Blood Season 4 all done and dusted :-)

I also waste a lot of time watching countless episodes of Man vs Food.

Magnus; that's 5 shows a day... That's insane!

Fortunately not all of them are on at the same time, so it's more like, four shows one day, two shows the next.

And then one or two shows a week during the summer months. :blank:

Plus I do most of my TV watching while sculpting with polymer clay, so that helps a lot.

Dexter is my Monday morning solace. I watch it before work and it just sets the tone. Plus it results in me being much more profane on a Monday.

Then there's How I Met Your Mother, Chuck and I think that's it at the moment. I reluctantly watch The Big Bang Theory. I find it meh (or average I should say) but there's always a time when I have nothing else to watch. Also the quiz shows (HIGNFY, QI, Nevermind).

Waiting for the return of 30 Rock and Cougar Town.

I watch Match of the Day every Saturday, Match of the Day 2, and any football or rugby that I can get my hands on. (mostly football).

I don't really watch a whole lot of telly, because I'm either at work, in the gym, up in my room playing some games or...sleeping or something.

I'm not too keen on watching shows like Dexter every week on telly. Would rather have the boxset and watch as many episodes as I could in one go, or say two a night with Ine. I'm impatient with that...I'd probably lose a bit of interest if I had to watch only one episode every week.

Not a fan of soaps or this x-factor/strictly come dancing/other popularity contest stuff. If I do watch anything, it's probably a music channel of some sort, preferably with a countdown of some kind!

But I've seen most of TBBT, I've only watched the pilot of Community :p I think it and Parks and Rec are going to sit on my to watch list until they finish.

And it's not like I watch them when they air, that's silly.

I meant that since they both air/become available online on the same day, you could use Community to fill the void left when you stop watching The Big Bang Theory.

And I hate your logic of "I've watched all of [bad show] so I'm going to keep watching it - I haven't watched [good show] so I'm going to keep not watching it". Hate it. :p

I think you're too smart for The Big Bang Theory, anyway.

I meant that since they both air/become available online on the same day, you could use Community to fill the void left when you stop watching The Big Bang Theory.

And I hate your logic of "I've watched all of [bad show] so I'm going to keep watching it - I haven't watched [good show] so I'm going to keep not watching it". Hate it. :p

I think you're too smart for The Big Bang Theory, anyway.

I think my jumper is too smart for TBBT. And I just watch it when I want to zone out, its more difficult to zone out when you have to pay attention :p If TBBT got rid of all the male characters it would be much better.

i just watch neighbours, home&away, hollyoaks, and occasionally some eastenders.

A lot of my "tv" watching would be anime like bleach and naruto, I would be more bothered about missing that than I would the tv programmes. Home & away is the only real essential viewing tv wise... love it.. Daryl Braxton <3

I never make a job of actually watching something on the TV. I'll watch Buzzcocks, HIGNFY or Match Of The Day on there occasionally but that is pretty much it. Everything else is viewed online - mostly this is due to the fact I have a shared telly and the housemates watch nothing but utter, utter shite. Partly though I just enjoy not having to think about the schedule of TV. Online viewing is where it's at. Shame our internet is fucking terrible at the moment >_>